Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2561 - 2580 of 2606 Posts

· Registered
2019 Giulia Super Diesel
222 Posts
Couple of Giulia spots near Swindon today, Red Speciale(?) flashed me as we headed into Swindon on the A420 around 3.30pm I wasn't quick enough to respond in kind. Then for the first time ever I managed to actually see and pass another Giulia on the road, a fine (Montreal?) green example of a Sprint with black wheels heading down the A419 at about 5pm. It is actually really nice to see a Giulia on the road headed the same way so I could admire it for more than 5 seconds!

· Registered
137 Posts
Great day yesterday 24 September. Grey Giulia A6 through Dove Holes around 0900 and then I think red on the M6 toll at about 1130 and another Giulia M40 north bound after 1230. Ironically I was in my Focus RS and not my QV!

· Registered
95 Posts
Montecarlo Blue Giulia (not a QF or Veloce) heading in to Tadcadter from Boston Spa this afternoon. Not seen a giulia round until yesterday when I followed a red Veloce out to the A1 and now this one!
I’m just north of York and do lots of miles in my Vesuvio Veloce. I wave to all Alfa Romeo’s so hope to run across you soon.

· Registered
948 Spider LE
11,715 Posts
Black Super(?) parked up at Stafford services at lunchtime. Hi from the red Veloce and the bloke eating his lunch outside so as not to drop pastry flakes inside!!
Sounds like you were posing and making sure everyone would know it was your Alfa ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jparkin486

· Registered
25 Posts
Saw a few Giulias in and around Manchester today.
  • Blue sprint on M602 12ish
  • Red veloce in Bury near KFC 4ish
  • Black veloce just joining trinity way. (favourite as it was almost identical to mine!) 4:30ish

Always a good day when you see fellow Giulia drivers

· Registered
948 Spider LE
11,715 Posts
Red Quadrifoglio, BX70..., stationary on the narrow lane that is Barton Lane north of Preston this afternoon.
People seemed to be using it as a short-cut to avoid the temporary lights on the A6. It didn't quite work out that way with a few cars coming in the other direction and the lane only being one car width at a number of points!
A fruity sound as you turned right onto the A6 (y)

· Registered
1 Posts
Red Quadrifoglio, BX70..., stationary on the narrow lane that is Barton Lane north of Preston this afternoon.
People seemed to be using it as a short-cut to avoid the temporary lights on the A6. It didn't quite work out that way with a few cars coming in the other direction and the lane only being one car width at a number of points!
A fruity sound as you turned right onto the A6 (y)
Second time you've spotted me now!:)
Yes was a bad move going down there, some ppl's inability to manoeuvre there vehicle was a quite shocking! 1 scuffed front wheel!:(

· Registered
948 Spider LE
11,715 Posts
Second time you've spotted me now!:)
Yes was a bad move going down there, some ppl's inability to manoeuvre there vehicle was a quite shocking! 1 scuffed front wheel!:(
Haha, had a feeling you might be on here! The car looked and sounded good. Hope the wheel's not too bad.

2561 - 2580 of 2606 Posts