Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2501 - 2520 of 2572 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Ha ha! I feel you. I see fellow Alfisti every day and only once in 3yrs have I been spotted on here!
Think yourself lucky, i had a 159 from Oct 10 to Jun 21, now a lovely Giulia veloce (and many previous Alfas, all prior to tinternet), yet to be spotted on here. However, i am making a trip to the smoke this month, if i'm not spotted.............

·
Registered
82 Posts
White Giulia, didn’t clock the model, on the junction of the York ring road and B1363 tonight. Waves exchanged, had a big smile afterward.

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
10,254 Posts
Dark blue Giulia , twin pipe but not sure of spec.....parked in right lane of A27 Chichester bypass. I think he was speaking to the police as a witness of a fairly nasty looking three car pile up just in front of him. No Giulias were harmed in the making of this crash!

·
Registered
2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce 280
45 Posts
Wave/thumbs up exchanged with a white quad L333*** on M60 near Middleton at about 17:30 yesterday. Not seen a white one before, looked superb.

Sounded glorious as I filtered off left at Simister and it accelerated past me up onto the M66.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,137 Posts
A pair today, within 5 minutes of each other, and on the same road: the A6 Garstang Road, north of Preston.
A black one near Bilsborrow (no Veloce badges and not a Qf), then a red one (again, no idea what type) near Broughton/north Fulwood.
Around 2.30pm.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Exchanged a wave with a white Giulia going through Alton, probably a Veloce at about 11.30 today. Was in my grey Super heading to Departure Lounge Cafe for Italian car meet (and I think its probably cheating to mention the cars spotted there!!)

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,137 Posts
Grey one on the A6 between Barton and Bilsborrow, north of Preston, and heading towards Garstang, this afternoon 3.30pm.
Had the 19" Qf alloys and yellow calipers, but think it was a Veloce TI or a modded other version.
Those wheels and calipers make a world of difference (y)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Grey one on the A6 between Barton and Bilsborrow, north of Preston, and heading towards Garstang, this afternoon 3.30pm.
Had the 19" Qf alloys and yellow calipers, but think it was a Veloce TI or a modded other version.
Those wheels and calipers make a world of difference (y)
Sounds like my old one … great wheel and colour combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lussoman

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,137 Posts
(y) Yes, I thought of you as soon as I saw it!
How's life treating you down in Wales, and with the new Stelvio?

Reactions: matty74

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
(y) Yes, I thought of you as soon as I saw it!
How's life treating you down in Wales, and with the new Stelvio?
Life is just great in Wales no regrets whatsoever retiring early and we’re loving the new (to us) Stelvio. Thought I’d miss the Giulia Veloce interior, but the Lusso Ti spec is such a nice place to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
My Giulietta made a friend in a car park in Saffron Walden this morning!! A Veloce with a tan interior 👍👍(Always a bit cautious photographing someone else's car)
View attachment 976559
This pic is basically my current garage - an Alfa Red Giulietta QV and a Misano blue Giulia Veloce with yellow calipers.

However neither of these were mine as I live in Australia (plus my Giulia has the classic 19" Quadrifoglio style dark 5 hole wheels, not this newer style). And the Giulietta is likely to be up for sale very shortly - so if anyone in Oz is hankering after a 2015 manual QV (the only year with the facelift/built-in navigation etc AND the manual) then hit me up!

2501 - 2520 of 2572 Posts