Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2461 - 2480 of 2516 Posts

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
158 Posts
Blue ‘22 model Giulia about an hour ago (custom plate starting LP10). Turned onto A55 infront of me at Queensferry and drove together all the way to the Liverpool tunnel. I was in my Stelvio.

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
9,892 Posts
Yesterday....Misano blue one crawling in the jams on the Chi bypass....possibly heading to Goodwood. And today there was a basic derv in maroon.....but with 20 inch Stelvio (?) wheels - the lightweight Y spoke ones rather than the five hole.......would not have given one of those a second glance without the big rims. Looked like it was meant to be...I believe 20s were a factory option in the Far East.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Saw plenty of Giulias heading north on the A34 this lunchtime/early afternoon. Mainly Misano Blue and Alfa Red, but I did like the Monza Red one.

No waves from me as I was heading south in my Transit van.

·
Premium Member
43,139 Posts
Misano blue on the A50 heading east just past the junction with the A38 Friday (24th) lunchtime. Think it was a Speciale model.

·
Premium Member
43,139 Posts
Red 69 plate Giulia (Speciale I think) on the A6 Alvaston bypass joining at the Thulston island heading towards Derby this morning 7.30 ish (y)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Misano blue on dark 5 holes heading north through Chew Stoke (just south of Bristol) at about 4.15 this afternoon.

We passed on a sharpish bend so no chance for a wave.

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
9,892 Posts
Bright blue one of unknown spec in Southbourne Doctor Surgery near my work.....and yes I did see you touch your front bumper against that low wall in front of you whilst parking!!.....no serious paint damage I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: Gwegm
2461 - 2480 of 2516 Posts