Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2161 - 2180 of 2188 Posts

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Two spotted this afternoon when out on my bike, both white and both with the dark 5-hole 18" alloys (great combo).
First one was on the parking area next to Grimsargh village green. There was a cricket match underway and only a few spectators dotted about, so could well have been one of the players.
Second one was about an hour later parked on Church Road in Goosnargh. This one had yellow calipers.
I'm sure they were two different cars as I don't recall seeing bright calipers on the first car.
Another white one with dark alloys - could well have been one of the above seen last week.
This time driving along Pittman Way, Fulwood, circa 2.30pm yesterday.

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Ti MY21
49 Posts
Saw a couple this weekend, Red Giulia in Worcester on the Bath Road coming into the city on Saturday and another in Black Giulia on the Kidderminster Road heading out of Bromsgrove today.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Saw a couple this weekend, Red Giulia in Worcester on the Bath Road coming into the city on Saturday and another in Black Giulia on the Kidderminster Road heading out of Bromsgrove today.
The black one could have been me its Lipari grey but may have looked black. We’re you in a light grey/sliver one?

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Ti MY21
49 Posts
The black one could have been me its Lipari grey but may have looked black. We’re you in a light grey/sliver one?
I was walking when I saw the one on Kidderminster Road, caught my eye just as it passed Chruch Lane where Sanders Park just starts on the driver's left.

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
6,509 Posts
Two for the price of one today....on the same short piece of road near Chichester between the bypass and the first roundabout on the Selsey road at about 5.30pm. First was a very shiny MC blue Veloce nearest the bypass with a young bearded driver. And then a bit further South there was a white one of unknown spec....but looking at the tiny casters it was rolling on it was entry level spec..driven by an elderly gent. No waves as I was in a beaten up white Ranger pickup and I would have looked daft!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just watching the ITV 10 o'clock news report from the England training camp and what comes into view in the dark background but a car that looks to me like a Giulia. You can see the shape of the lights and the offset number plate plus, vaguely, the V of the grille. Don't know whether you can get this on catch-up, but take a look and see whether I'm imagining it.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Red one. Garstang Road, Fulwood heading in the direction of Preston.
Around 1pm today.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I saw a Misano Blue (I believe) Veloce on the A47 Peterborough tonight, don't see many around these parts and in a few months there will be one less as I had the option to return the Alfa (company car) almost a year early if I go EV, so I ordered an Audi eTron GT Quattro today.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
grey quad (or tarted up non quad - had clover badges) on hard shoulder northbound on A1 yesterday probably a mile past catterick junction. i was southbound around 5-6pmish

hope it hadnt broken down!! think its hazards were flashing.

oh and a red non quad parked up side of road in the forsaken wastes of northumberland moors, think on a68 cant recall i flashed it nontheless from behind.

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
7,036 Posts
Who was it in the MC blue QV with yellow callipers parked up at Skara Brae on Orkney? I drove the length of the country and the only other Giulia I saw was at a friends where we stopped on the way up.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Anyone on here in a grey Giulia coming out of the waiting/drop-off area at Preston train station yesterday morning?
I think it was a Qf, but I was some distance away. The car was just turning onto Fishergate Hill.

·
Premium Member
42,926 Posts
A blue (not misano) Qf steaming along the A6 towards Derby early on Monday (26th july) morning (y)

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Alfa Red one, dark 5-holes, not a Veloce or Qf, heading north on Garstang Road, Fulwood, this afternoon.
Probably the same one I've seen a number of times now.

2161 - 2180 of 2188 Posts