Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2141 - 2160 of 2188 Posts

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Black one with 18'' silver turbines. Parked up on Clifton Drive South near the centre of St Annes yesterday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Followed a nice blue quad on the m6 joining the m1 yesterday, spotted it a mile away in my mirror, the fronts are very distinctive and nicer than most cars on the road

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Two today:
A white one, not sure if standard or Veloce, you went past me as I cycled past Ferrari's restaurant at Thornley, Longridge this afternoon around 4pm.
Then about half an hour later, a red one on the A6 Garstang Road at Fulwood heading north just before the Black Bull. Standard model - definitely no Veloce badge on this one.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Caught sight of the rear of a silver Giulia heading down the main road through Malvern today. Black wheels and boot spoiler QF/Veloce Ti??

I was walking to the bakery so no wave 👋!!! 😄

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Red Giulia on M61 south just after Bottany Bay yesterday mid afternoon. I was on the opposite carriageway heading north, saw it from quite some distance due to how distinctive the car is

·
Premium Member
42,926 Posts
Friday 28th May just after 5pm a Blue Giulia QF spotted driving into Castle Donington past the BP garage. That's where I was filling up the Veloce (y)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Red Giulia on M61 south just after Bottany Bay yesterday mid afternoon. I was on the opposite carriageway heading north, saw it from quite some distance due to how distinctive the car is
If it was around 15:00-15:30, it was probably me in my Veloce Ti 😁

Iv.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Drove for a few miles with a fantastic looking misano blue Giulia super on the M6 south around B'ham area, we exchanged a wave when I moved onto the middle lane. I was in the montecarlo blue Giulia.
Few miles ahead another one appeared in my mirror, Red giulia speciale, again drove south few miles together, then he/she left the motorway just before Cirencester I think.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Saw two silver Giulias in Upminster on Tuesday afternoon within 100 metres of each other (one parked, one driving into car park).
Also came up to a Giulia with black badges and darkened rear lights on M25 near Waltham Cross Wednesday afternoon. I only recognised it after he flashed the hazard lights! I did flash back.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
2 red QFs heading south on the M3 this afternoon. Saw first one just north of Winchester, the 2nd was passing Basingstoke.

Belated waves from the Giulietta heading north :)

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Misano Blue one just entering James Towers Way from Broughton roundabout, Preston, around 12.30pm today.
Lovely colour in the sunshine.
If you're on here, I was in the filthy white Spider going in the opposite direction.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Misano blue Giulia in Hadleigh, Essex. Wasn't a Quadrifoglio but I was too far away to see which variant it was.

Frustratingly I lost him at the lights, I was keen to have a better look at the Misano as that's the front runner for when I get my QV at the end of the year. Just don't see many of them about.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Misano blue Giulia in Hadleigh, Essex. Wasn't a Quadrifoglio but I was too far away to see which variant it was.

Frustratingly I lost him at the lights, I was keen to have a better look at the Misano as that's the front runner for when I get my QV at the end of the year. Just don't see many of them about.
Might have been me if it was Thursday. 2021 Veloce Ti - am in Leigh, so welcome to have a peek if you’re local. 😃

·
Registered
133 Posts
You were the 20 plate MY20 veloce in Vulcano black, I was the 20 plate MY19 veloce in Misano blue. We were in staples car park in Sheffield, the sky was blue and the birds were singing. Your 19s were petal, my 19s were five hole. Our time was fleeting ❤

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Two spotted this afternoon when out on my bike, both white and both with the dark 5-hole 18" alloys (great combo).
First one was on the parking area next to Grimsargh village green. There was a cricket match underway and only a few spectators dotted about, so could well have been one of the players.
Second one was about an hour later parked on Church Road in Goosnargh. This one had yellow calipers.
I'm sure they were two different cars as I don't recall seeing bright calipers on the first car.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Forgot to mention, saw a grey one on Andertons Way, Preston, yesterday (Friday) morning when I was heading the other way in the Spider.
Could it have been matty74?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Forgot to mention, saw a grey one on Andertons Way, Preston, yesterday (Friday) morning when I was heading the other way in the Spider.
Could it have been matty74?
Nope

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
6,509 Posts
Stunningly clean Giulia Veloce in Bognor multi story yesterday. 67 or 69 plate....cant remember now!! Dark grey with matching QV style 19in alloys. Red skin interior and red dash along with privacy rear glass finished it off. Very jealous!! Hid my old, currently filthy, 159 around the corner to make sure you didn't see it!

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
... common as muck ;)

2141 - 2160 of 2188 Posts