Giulia Quadrifoglio MY20
1,214 Posts
Misano Quad, 17 plate, in Horsforth on the A6120 about 11.50 today

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Guilia Speciale
400 Posts
White Giulia, didn't catch what model or plate driving through Chesterfield yesterday, even got a wave, first in a while. 👍

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
6,509 Posts
A Giulia Quad in grey with yellow calipers seem to have moved in around the corner from me. Don't know the people but might introduce myself!!. Only just spotted it as it was hidden behind two other cars on the drive....obviously its a toy whilst the others are the dailies!

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Dark blue one on Sherwood Way, Fulwood, this afternoon.
First time I've seen this colour look good, sparkling in the sunshine. The sun needs to be out more!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Silver Giulia parked alongside a Church in Ferring. There were three Alfas one behind each other. The Giulia, my 159 Sportwagon and a 3.2 GT. What are the chances of that?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yesterday, was day full of alfas and waves for me. Spotted a Misano Veloce near West Bergholt and got a wave around.

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
6,509 Posts
Ok....this will be worded carefully for legal reasons!.....if you were the red Giulia Veloce this morning that liked to use it the way ALFA intended I salute you Sir....that was fun. Obviously being a "private road near Worthing" makes it fine!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tuesday lunchtime, white Giulia (didn't get model as saw it last second) on B2006 at Sittingbourne - exchanged waves.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
White one with dark wheels this afternoon on James Towers Way, Broughton, heading north.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
A Misano Blue one with dark 5-hole (I think) wheels 8.45am today, again on James Towers Way, Broughton, heading south towards Preston.
Veloce I guess.

·
Registered
GTV TS P2, Giulia 2,2 Q2
290 Posts
White Speciale spotted in Selly Oak coming away from QEH. I waved but no response.

Another maroon coloured Giulia in Moseley. Driven by an Alfisti - wave and flashed lights 👍

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
A dark red Qf. On James Towers Way, Broughton, yet again. 7.45am today. I'm going to rename this road 'Giulia Way' - that's 3 different Giulias within a week on this short stretch of road.
This one was at the Woodplumpton Lane / Whittingham Lane roundabout waiting to continue south towards Preston. In fact waiting for me to go past on my push bike. I have to say I was disappointed by the subdued engine/exhaust note as you drove off - I could hardly hear anything!

Reactions: quadrifogliosti

·
Registered
2 Posts
A dark red Qf. On James Towers Way, Broughton, yet again. 7.45am today. I'm going to rename this road 'Giulia Way' - that's 3 different Giulias within a week on this short stretch of road.
This one was at the Woodplumpton Lane / Whittingham Lane roundabout waiting to continue south towards Preston. In fact waiting for me to go past on my push bike. I have to say I was disappointed by the subdued engine/exhaust note as you drove off - I could hardly hear anything!
Yes apologies for the exhaust note the switch was in quite mode, I was feeling subdued yesterday morning!:)

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
(y) No problem! If you see a stranger on a bike wave at you in the future you'll know it's me - that's your cue to give it a good revving! :ROFLMAO:
Your car looked great by the way - I did have a good stare as I went past. It's only the second Quadrifoglio I've seen, the other was in the Lytham/Ansdell area, unless that was you as well (also red).
Is it Alfa Red? It looked quite dark, but it was a very grey morning. Probably a lot different when the sun's out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
(y) No problem! If you see a stranger on a bike wave at you in the future you'll know it's me - that's your cue to give it a good revving! :ROFLMAO:
Your car looked great by the way - I did have a good stare as I went past. It's only the second Quadrifoglio I've seen, the other was in the Lytham/Ansdell area, unless that was you as well (also red).
Is it Alfa Red? It looked quite dark, but it was a very grey morning. Probably a lot different when the sun's out.
Haha ok nw i'll be sure to give you a flypast! Cheers (y)Nope wasn't me in Lytham, doesn't seem to be many about our area really?
It's the Tri Coat Comp Red (apart from the carbon roof;)) and yes looks a whole lot better in the sun! Which is rare right now in Lancs eh!!

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Ah, my bad about the colour! No doubt that will look stunning in better light :cool:

I've seen plenty of 'regular' Giulias around Preston, all colours, but the Qf is super rare, not that that's surprising.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Red one with 18'' dark 5-holes yesterday 1.30pm on Garstang Road, Fulwood, heading northwards.
Might be the same one I've seen parked on Kings Drive or Regent Drive (can't remember which) a few times.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice clean red one in Danbury on Saturday. I did wave, but traffic and bends meant the driver coming the other way probably did not see me.
Got a wave from a nice Stelvio QF in Maldon the other day as well.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
70 plate Misano blue one stopped in traffic near the Sherwood pub, Fulwood, this afternoon.
I thought this colour was only available on the Qf and Veloce models, but no badges on the flanks of this one, and it seemed to be making a hell of a clatter as I cycled past - unless I was mistaken and it was the car either in front or behind. Perhaps the specs have changed in recent years and you can now get Misano on a diesel.

2121 - 2140 of 2188 Posts