Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2101 - 2120 of 2251 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
On my way home from work this afternoon I was surprised to be joined by a private plated Giulia Veloce in Misano Blue, with a boot spoiler on the southbound M1 turning onto the M25 slip road clockwise. 2017 car, as is mine and same colour. Followed all the way to Jct 25 turnoff for both of us and we both travelled A10 northbound, it turning off toward Waltham Cross, me travelling on to Cheshunt. Anybody on here?

Whomever you are, I enjoyed the trip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Spotted a lovely NRing this morning parked up on my drive. Oh hold on that's mine, #98 !!

In March 2017 after just picking up my first Comp Red Quad I was joined by another Quad on the A610 in Nottingham. We both had the biggest grins. That is the first and only time I've been on the road with another Quad except when at an AROC show/meeting.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Not spotted by me, but my brother sent me a picture of a red Quad parked up at where he works in Ross-On-Wye. It was a friend of his boss.

Number plate was very distinctive only 4 digits (1 number and three letters)

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
Black one '18 plate, not a Qf and no Veloce badges, dark 5-hole alloys.
Parked up beside the green at Wrea Green, Monday and Wednesday mornings this week. The owner must live there. Lucky beggar.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
grey 67 plate quad in parked up near figgate park in edinburgh. giulia name in black and the wheels looked nice and shiny.

·
Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
6,935 Posts
Two today on my trip up to East Horsley (Surrey) for work.......a darkish blue metallic one just North of Rowlands Castle and a pale blue one near Guildford.

·
Registered
43 Posts
70 plate Quad, yesterday parked in the sunshine at Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle.

You can imagine how good that looked!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio MY20
1,232 Posts
Misano Blue Veloce (I think) making its way from Arthington on Otley Road towards Harewood House yesterday about 17.30. I was in my Quad and waved but nothing back

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
Three today, made a nice change to be out in mine when I passed them by. White speciale, then a grey possibly veloce. Around Tipton/ Dudley, at 15.00 no wave or anything. Finally a red quad out near Brierley Hill/Stourbridge, who gave a wave as I flashed my lights.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce
11 Posts
Just passed 6, yes SIX Giulia’s in convoy on the A25 in Abinger Hammer, most flashed hi (blue Veloce). Sorry if I didn’t respond, I was a tad shocked to see so many in one hit.

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year 2020 Winner
4,137 Posts
Just passed 6, yes SIX Giulia’s in convoy on the A25 in Abinger Hammer, most flashed hi (blue Veloce). Sorry if I didn’t respond, I was a tad shocked to see so many in one hit.
They were all Quads as well heading out for a drive ;) , I was not in the convoy though. People I know.

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio
527 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce
11 Posts
Ah, my mistake. Very nice road trip. Hope you enjoyed the climb up Newlands corner, a great road. Hope I’ll see you all again, I’ll be ready to flash this time, or clean my windscreen if I’m thinking too hard.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Black QV (reg ending SAA) at C&M this morning. Looked great! I was in my 156 GTA in the carpark.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
White 20 plate Giulia near Chorley hospital earlier. Looked very nice

2101 - 2120 of 2251 Posts