Alfa Romeo Forum banner

The Giulia spotted thread

290731 2614
So, as deliveries are taking place, it's time for the (in)famous spotted thread.

Spotted my first (non-test-drive) Giulia on the road today, as a white Giulia passed me on the street in Zürich this morning, close to the airport. :clap:
Reactions: Vipera
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
699 Posts
Looking good in silver (silverstone grey)

· Registered
699 Posts
Just seen my first Giulia on the road on the M5 J9 slip road. Dark colour with xenon lights. Might be demonstrator but not close to dealer and a bit late in the day. Was driving past so didn't catch anything more than that.
LED/xenon make it look pretty menacing at night.
Gutted though as was hoping not to see any until I picked mine up.

· Registered
699 Posts
Spotted a red Giulia in the car park at the Kassam stadium, Oxford this evening (I'm here for the Oxford v Macclesfield FA Cup replay). My GT 3.2 is usually the only Alfa here! Could not see the exact model (not a QV). First one I have seen and looked smaller than I was expecting... but looks good.
Chris if you're at the Cotswold meet next Tuesday you could see one a bit closer ;)

· Registered
699 Posts
Chris Variava posted pictures last week of their showroom Speciale on Facebook, but that would be about the first in a dealers.

· Registered
699 Posts
I met scottial and saw his Monza Red Giulia this week, it does look as good as the dark would let it, and makes me wish for a short number plate

· Registered
699 Posts
The secret is don't take pictures with a camera phone.... If you do then stand 10+ yards away then crop the picture afterwards. If you're cropping off at least half the picture then you'll be getting an image closer to the perspective of the human eye.

The other thing is that it's hard to see the curves on a car that's too shiny.

· Registered
699 Posts
Saw a red one on the M5 this morning j6-7.
Didn't see it early enough to ID it.

· Registered
699 Posts
Saw a red speciale on the strensham/m50 slip road last night. Got a wave too.
Looks better at the back with the more aggressive diffuser.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts