Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio Feb 2017 Alfa Rosso, Fiat 500e Apr 2021
2,403 Posts
I saw an Austrian registered diesel parked at the Alfa Museum in Arese two weeks ago. A rather dark maroon colour which I didn't like much.

I saw a white Quadrifoglio on the move near Varese, but I was on foot and couldn't chase after it. White was OK but it didn't seem to show off the lines of the car well.

Andy

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Sad what a waste!

Thanks! Looks like someone needs to learn how to drive a high HP RWD car on summer tyres on a cold early European morning then! It would appaer its slid off the road and the wheels have been tucked under hitting a curb?
And probably using RACE mode before he'd learnt how the car handles.

Andy

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Seen in Milan

I found myself following a dark blue Giulia in the centre of Milano yesterday.

It wasn't a Quadrifoglio. I presume it was a diesel.

It looked very good from the side and rear.

Unfortunately he got away, as he jumped a red light and I wasn't prepared to follow.

So far the only one I've seen during 8 days in Italy and 2 in Switzerland.

Andy

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Quadrifoglio Spotted in Taunton Yesterday

Apart from Giulia's on the way to Alfa gatherings, I've only spotted 2 on the road in England so far.

One a non-Quadrifoglio a week or so ago and a grey Quadrifoglio OW17 *P* coming out of Taunton around 16:00 yesterday and taking the M5 North.

Anybody here?

As traffic was heavy, even though I was in the Mito I was able to keep up.

The first time I've really been able to get an all round view of a Quadrifoglio on the road. Looked good. Glad I bought one.

Andy

Reactions: Nex

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
A Convoy of Quadrifoglios!

Driving West on the A303 just before Andover around 14:00 today, I looked in the mirror and saw a nice red car a few hundred metres behind.

I slowed down a little and as it closed up - Lo and Behold - a Red Giulia Quadifoglio just like the one I was in.

We must have gone only a mile or so before he turned off. We exchanged friendly waves as he did.

Was it anyone who posts here?

Andy

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I've been in Italy since Wednesday, including a drive from Torino to Cervinia, and I've only seen one Giulia, but 4 Stelvios.
The Stelvio does seem to be outselling the Giulia.

Andy

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Grey QF this morning on the M1 North of Leicester, came flying past me :angel: and then slowed down, lovely looking thing from the rear.

Also, a dark red near Fosse Park 4pm tonight.
I've seen 3 Quadrifoglios in the last 4 days. They must have something in common with buses.

One parked at Kemble airfield on Monday, one parked at New Road county cricket ground yesterday and one driving into a housing estate in Wotton-under-Edge today.

Anyone on AO?

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts