Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Red QV following a Ferrari GTC4 Lusso near Modena. I'm guessing it was a company car following a development car.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Haven't seen a single one outside tywe showroom yet. Probably that whole, two half dealers srving 6 million Scots issue...

Reactions: stoneystu

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
This explains it - posted a week later but this was definitely the car https://twitter.com/rowanhorncastle/status/879039575754256386 Sadly neither puncture nor run out of fuel.
Alfa really need to stop handing out the early press cars as long termers. They've been thrashed to within an inch of their lives by every magazine under the sun. Though, I might be wrong, but isn't that car the Autocar long termer? I'm sure I recognise the reg. They're all RJ66K**. Certainly wouldn't buy one if they come into a dealer as "ex Alfa management"!!! Been there before. It's why my old Evo X was horrifically unreliable. I didn't realise until later that it was used at all the press days, had been in numerous magazines and even featured on their website having the arse thrashed out it round a circuit!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts