Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1930 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as deliveries are taking place, it's time for the (in)famous spotted thread.

Spotted my first (non-test-drive) Giulia on the road today, as a white Giulia passed me on the street in Zürich this morning, close to the airport. :clap:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Saw one back in July, a white one in Dieppe France.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Saw a red one in Majorca owned by Europcar rentals i believe. Later that day a white one passed which i didn't get chance to see if it was a rental.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I saw one white one near Monaco (Monaco registration plates) in June

second one here in Berlin, parked really close to my home

·
Registered
416 Posts
I saw a white one in a showroom in Austria, a QF when driving from Frankfurt to somewhere and then another two at some event in Frankfurt - all last month in August.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Red QV following a Ferrari GTC4 Lusso near Modena. I'm guessing it was a company car following a development car.

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
I saw two on the roads with test plates outside the factory in Cassino

I saw 24 (ish) on 2 car transporters near the said factory ;)

I saw a black one in the car hire car park at Ciampino airport in Rome.

·
Registered
430 Posts
1 black in Stolberg
1 white in Aachen
1 red in Aachen
All dealer demo cars.

Just gorgeous cars in a sea of boring cars

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I saw an Austrian registered diesel parked at the Alfa Museum in Arese two weeks ago. A rather dark maroon colour which I didn't like much.

I saw a white Quadrifoglio on the move near Varese, but I was on foot and couldn't chase after it. White was OK but it didn't seem to show off the lines of the car well.

Andy

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Alfa Romeo had a stand in Canary Wharf, London yesterday ( Friday 21st ), so had a good look around, and sat in a beautiful Red Giulia QV, felt fantastic sitting inside it, a REAL Alfa Romeo to be sold here again in the U.K. Must admit it was a LOT bigger all round than I thought, but this was a 5 door version of it. So just the small matter of saving up £55, 000 for it now, Folks. Anybody around that area today, might be worth popping along to see it, there was also a beautiful white Alfa 4C Spyder there as well, LOTS of people interested in that Car I can tell you.I will see if I can post photos on here later today.....

Click to enlarge to see this stunning Car.......

Attachments

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Saw a gun-metal standard-model one in the wild on the Autoroute.

Bloody gorgeous looking.

Looks like nothing else on the road in my opinion. Well done AR.
Just posted a review on here by Tony Middlehurst, and I saw a fantastic Red QV in Canary Wharf yesterday, I am going to try and upload the pictures later on, on my other comment above here.....Cheers....Roy.......

1 - 20 of 1930 Posts