Alfa Romeo Forum banner

31041 - 31060 of 31085 Posts

Registered
I'm thick! I was reading an article about it and just assumed it was tonight.
I'd have felt a right lemon if I'd travelled over for it 不 不

Registered
Another game and another 2 goals in 2 minute salvo for mighty Hertha.

Not full taking my mind off the impending relegation for Tranmere due to crap EFL. Can't believe a team in L2 can still fight for a place in L1 yet a team in L1 can't fight to stay in the league. It's all about TV money!! Playoffs TV rights can be sold relegation fights not. F"ing bulldogs (well something like that!) :mad:
And why relegate Stevenage when Macc keep not paying players and keep having piunts deducted. With the suspended points they could lose they should go down. :mad::mad::mad:

Registered
My first German disappointment. I do hope Monchengladbach don't turn out to be the Leeds United of the Bundesliga.
You really can pick em Paddy........btw......is it windy with you......and why hasn't this weather been a named storm ?

We have a Eucalyptus tree in the back garden and it is virtually horizontal !!!

My Bayern son is gearing up for the 5.30 match.....the rest of us are supporting Frankfurt just for badness.....all will be in vain.

Registered
A 4-0 win in the end for Hertha. That's 7 scored none conceded since the resumption.
A late surge for a European place (if that happens!)

Registered
You really can pick em Paddy........btw......is it windy with you......and why hasn't this weather been a named storm ?

We have a Eucalyptus tree in the back garden and it is virtually horizontal !!!
Not too bad today but it was fierce windy Thursday night and yesterday. No damage thankfully. I can see on Windy that you're getting a bit of a battering today! I'd say stay indoors but that seems a bit redundant!

Registered
Yep....with so many 瞿瞿 subscriptions you can see why people go down "other" routes.
Are there usable "other routes"? - The last time I tried to find a hooky access point for a European game that was only available on BT, I ended up wasting half an hour following dead links or dodgy middle eastern PPV sites that needed credit card details despite loads of people posting links saying you didn't have to.

I thought these sharks (Sky, BT, Amazon et al) had sewn it all up now

Registered
BT Sport have a bundesliga highlights section on You Tube.

I used to have a link to a website where you could watch every subscription channel thru out the world!! I can't seem to find it but it was something like www.debcan.com. I'll keep looking

31041 - 31060 of 31085 Posts