Alfa Romeo Forum banner

30961 - 30980 of 31006 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I am not mentioning my team.....we don't do things easy. :rolleyes:
I have a nice day tomorrow with my 2 sons....TV football...one son Leeds...the other son Bayern Munich.....highs and lows....or vice versa.
Simple pleasures....but enjoyable.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Liverpool 2-0 down Vicarage Road. I'm predicting one dodgy VAR decision and a pen.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Watford have been a step ahead all match,3-0 flatters Liverpool,we were dreadful from back to front. Thought Watford had blown their chance in the first half by not getting the goal they deserved,but they just carried on in the second half and got the goals.

·
Premium Member
77,344 Posts
Excellent to see the chance of a scouse domestic double frittered away.

Just one thought, and OBVIOUSLY, I do not want this to happen.............but if the coronavirus becomes an epidemic, and large gatherings are banned - is it feasible that this domestic premier league season could be, y'know, declared NULL & VOID?

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Something this season's Liverpool and the Arsenal (so called) Invincibles have in common:

Both of them lost more games in the season than the United Treble winning team did.

I never quite understood why, when the conversation was about how good a team was overall, pundits try to use evidence from only one competition.

Steve - when we're all huddling inside a fortified oil refinery, with Humungus outside threatening us, at least we'll be able to say "Well it cost Liverpool a title, so it's not all bad". :D

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
The premier league have abolished pre-match handshakes to protect against Coronavirus.

Have you ever heard anything more stupid in your life? The players will spend the next 90 minutes breathing hard in each others faces and climbing all over each other at corners - but not shaking hands will make them immune to any possibility of transfer of a virus.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Accrington (Who are they, exactly) Stanley 1 - The mighty white army from Tranmere 2

We are on a roll 2 wins on the bounce. The great escape is on!!

·
Registered
12,993 Posts
Well there's that, or you could try being a supporter of the only team in all four professional leagues not to have won a game this calendar year. Sigh.
On the updside, we didn't concede a goal yesterday.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
All Prem neutral supporters are gathered now waiting to celebrate Liverpool's title. A new name on the prem trophy and that nice man Mr Klopp delivering it. Those of us who are old enough can now go all misty eyed and recall fondly those happy days from the 70s/80s when spring was always celebrated by a Liverpool title and a UK win at the Eurovision song contest.

I'm sure all Evertonians and United fans will join in this celebration of truth and reconciliation after 30 long years (y)

·
Premium Member
77,344 Posts
Bastid.

I know I'm not the only one who was duped by the nice guy Klopp - he's as rabid a rantmonger as the prem has ever seen.

In Coronavirus we trust.

30961 - 30980 of 31006 Posts