Alfa Romeo Forum banner

30881 - 30900 of 30954 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Nice to see some slick passing football at the Emirates. Bit of a shame for the groomers as it's Leeds United doing it but you can't have everything.

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
I thought Leeds looked really good in the first half. Most unlucky not to be 3-0 up at the mid point.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Leeds Utd 0-2 Sheff Wed......and so it begins :(
Could be worse Ronan, we went from dramatic 3 goal come back against Watford to draw 3-3 in the FA Cup and all was great in the world (replay this week) to a 0-0 against Southend (Worst team in the whole EFL).
Oh the highs and (many) lows this season of being a Tranmere fan.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Could be worse Ronan, we went from dramatic 3 goal come back against Watford to draw 3-3 in the FA Cup and all was great in the world (replay this week) to a 0-0 against Southend (Worst team in the whole EFL).
Oh the highs and (many) lows this season of being a Tranmere fan.
Suppose in a weird way it's more exciting being a rollercoaster team than just sitting mid table every year......he says clutching at straws ;)

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Leeds Utd 0-2 Sheff Wed......and so it begins :(
I really do not want Leeds to do their usual this season. We are already far too close to the danger zone as it is. I have zero desire to go back to the showbiz league next season ta very much. I am fine with Leeds and the baggies getting a seasons worth of misery next year. Just like Villa are doing this year and we did last year! It is your turn for the showbiz treadmill.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
16 pts clear and a game in hand :O Never in my wildest dreams would i think that was possible.

thats 2 points dropped in their last 31 prem matches

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Not counting chickens just yet but Tranmere just gone 1 up against Watford in FA Cup reply.

Man U at Prenton Park on Sunday?? That would be fun.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
16 pts clear and a game in hand :O Never in my wildest dreams would i think that was possible.

thats 2 points dropped in their last 31 prem matches
Though it pains me greatly to admit it, that's some going. Wolves are giving you a game tonight though.

30881 - 30900 of 30954 Posts