Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30854 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the response to the idea was fairly positive let's give it a go. Think of it as the Alfaowner equivalent of the 606 phone in on Radio 5.

As a starting point i'd like to mention Nemanja Vidic. He's managed to damage not just one but three knee ligaments and is out for the season and possibly longer. I know he's a dirty red and I'm not but I reckon he's the second best defender in the EPL (after Kompany obviously) and I wouldn't wish such a career threatening injury on anyone. I hope he gets back to his best as soon as possible.

That said, it's open to the group. Who's your team's best player? Is your manager a ****? Who should you sign? Should Bobby Ball be the England manager?

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Best player - Nemanja Vidic :cry:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Warwickshire's finest, Steve Beaton aka The Bronzed Adonis aka Magnum P.I. is my all time hero so I'm firmly in the PDC camp.
I'm a fan of Tony O'shea, got carried away at a exhibition match charity auction and paid £65 for his England shirt it was for a good cause though. Anyway he's a all round nice guy so like to see him do well.

Anyway back to football I can't believe my Tractor boys actually won today :D

Paul Jewel good manager or not?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Anyone watching snooker?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Tiddly wink championships, in HD?

·
Registered
24,518 Posts
Just thought I'd better check in after all the shameless self-promotion links I keep seeing around the place! :rolleyes::p;)

As a starting point i'd like to mention Nemanja Vidic. He's managed to damage not just one but three knee ligaments and is out for the season and possibly longer. I know he's a dirty red and I'm not but I reckon he's the second best defender in the EPL (after Kompany obviously) and I wouldn't wish such a career threatening injury on anyone. I hope he gets back to his best as soon as possible.

Very decent comment kb. Misguided about Kompany, naturally, although he's very good.

Our best player ought to be Rooney, flashes at the weekend but he needs more service and better quality around him. On recent form, I'd have to say Nani.

·
Registered
24,518 Posts
Just read the rest of the thread.... almost wish I'd saved my keyboard the wear and tear now! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,518 Posts
Admirable attempt to bring it back on topic there, Jim :thumbs:

Why :confused:
I'm gullible, Gibbo. I thought it was advertised on the label.:rolleyes:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 30854 Posts