Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of a sudden I'm begining to see a lot more Brera's and 159s. Yesterday I sa two Breras (a blue and a grey one) and also a black 159 :cool:

M

·
0 Posts
The last 159 I saw was just before christmas and the last Brera I saw was about a month ago

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'll only be able to afford a used Brera when they've been out a few years anyway, by which time there's bound to be loads more of them:cry:

E

·
0 Posts
Yeah I agree, seeing more and more Brera/159 around. Saw 1 Brera and a Spider in London last week.

Same has happened with the Grande Punto, they are all over the place now!!!

Woohoo!!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still can't tell the difference between a 159 and a Brera head on though :(

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure someone will come along and love them soon ;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Had my first major repair on 159 last week. Turbo went big style, nut came of the impellor still have not found it yet? all intercooler system cleand out and EGR system aswell started ok and seems ok!!! There is a genuine interest in the Brera/159 models best seller is the 147 limited edition model at present alot of car for little money!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sure with summer only a few months off the new Spider advert will be dragging the punters in :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
They are absolutly stunning to look at every morning when i pass the showroom and a pleasure to drive as well when need be, still like the GT1.9 turbo but best car they make by far!

·
Registered
274 Posts
This side of the ocean Brera's are very rare (I've seen one on the road :(), but 159's are starting to pick up a bit. Still manages to induce a violent swivel of the head, though

·
Registered
694 Posts
Since I've had my Brera, I've been looking even harder to spot fellow Alfa drivers & get a wave or two. I've not yet seen another Brera, but I did pass a lovely looking 159 yesterday. No wave back though.:(
Matt.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
96 Posts
Within reason,the more the merrier-gives us more oppurtunity to buy used in a year or so's time.
The 149 is the car I'm really waiting to see in the metal
Cheers Steve

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Well, I'd guess the bottom one is the Brera, but it not really that obvious, like it was when you compare a GTV with a 155...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts