Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is complete with colour coded door mirrors and new MOT with just a couple of advisories albeit nothing of any significance.....
I brought the car in March for 3k and have spent in access of 2.5k bringing up to it's current standard,what do you think it's worth? I suppose the answer is what someone is willing to pay...I love the car but I could be tempted with a sorted V6 GTV!!
That's it now I,m not spending anymore on it, I'm pleased with how it's looking.....

Swiss.;)

SS100174.jpg SS100184.jpg [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
you have a gorgeous well sorted car there should be proud

look forward to seeing you and the car at the West Midlands Meet i hope later this month. I have a black 3.0 gtv lol

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I used to hate silver with a vengeance but after spending the whole day Friday polishing my 156, I began to wonder at the beauty of it. And now, seeing your photos is the final straw! :lol:

Was the bonnet actually open or do you now need a £2.19 microswitch from Maplin to finish the car off? ;)

-Alex

·
Registered
2,959 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had tried to load a number of shots of the car including bonnet open, I don't want to speak too soon but electrically it has been spot-on (which is more than I can say for the GT I owned but that's another story!!) I'm glad that it's converted you back to Silver.....

Swiss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts