Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Re: The fine thinks in life

totally! i like it, where can i buy one.........

M

·
0 Posts

What beautiful bodywork the 8C Monza has:lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts

...this painting manages to capture somehow the essence of the Alfa Romeo spirit .:cool: :inlove:
Distraught lady next to the road, celebrating the 1st breakdown of her new Alfa. Drowning her sorrows with a celebratory bottle of the bubbly stuff :lol: I see your point!

Nice picture!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

If we're talking art,here is an exhibit from an milanese art gallery: a bronze sculpure representing a Brera.this piece is 2 and a half meters long,120 cms wide and 60 cms tall,weighting 650 kilos.It will be sold in a public auction,all the resultant money will be donated to the Children's Hospital in Torino.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,145 Posts

Surely it should be a nice bottle of Asti or Prosecco rather than Moët & Chandon?
;)

Great pic though......

·
Registered
32,442 Posts

Distraught lady next to the road, celebrating the 1st breakdown of her new Alfa. Drowning her sorrows with a celebratory bottle of the bubbly stuff :lol: I see your point!

Nice picture!
:lol:

nice pic though

·
Registered
727 Posts

Surely it should be a nice bottle of Asti or Prosecco rather than Moët & Chandon?
;)

Great pic though......
Agreed! And a dark haired, olive skinned girl to finish off the "Italian" theme!;)

Marius, thats a nice sculpture, but feel as though it looks like a Brera drowning in a river! :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

Marius, thats a nice sculpture, but feel as though it looks like a Brera drowning in a river!
My thoughts precisely! Why did they make a sculpture depicting an Alfa sinking in the bog?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts