Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I don't watch Emmerdale Farm, sometimes it "just happens to be on"... well in fact it just has been on and it seems to be sponsored by this internet bingo squad by the name of Tombola.

They have obviously got some of their members to apply to be in their little adverts at every advert break, and I hate the fact that I feel drawn to stop whatever I'm doing and watch them. They usually have a name like Sexylassie69...She's a Bingo Queen! or some such crap and there's loads of them, all a bit weird. Some of them are even men! Playing bingo!!

I'm not above a bit of sweeping generalisation and stereotyping, far from it in fact, and I always think of internet bingo people as a *special* kind of sub-human who has six Greggs pasties for lunch every day and always seems to have a bad back so they can't work and probably a number of compensation claims to their name. I can just imagine them at home when they know they're going to be on the telly, sat there in their pyjamas and surrounded by empty cans of value lager and half-eaten three day old pizzas still in their boxes.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Everytime I hear the word 'bingo' blue rinse comes to mind :)

R

·
0 Posts
What a great thread, how did I miss this :lol:

(Freddie where ya hiding mate you not been on for ages )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts