Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Further to the fantastic day we had last year and all being well the 2oth May event goes swimmingly, Matt (aka Mittomatt) has again invited the alfa.owner community to his very fine Italian Artisan ice cream restaurant :D

The Details....

Situated next to Angel Street Car Park, The Ice Bar Cafe offers Specialty Italian Artisan ice creams, The finest quality coffees and teas along with locally handmade cakes.

Matt will also be providing lunch to purchase for those extra hungry AO'ers :)

We have secured the venue on Sunday 2nd September for the good folk of Alfaowner.com

The plan is to arrive at The Ice Bar Cafe between 12.00 to 12.30

The address.

Ice Bar Cafe
Fairfield Road
Market Harborough
Leicestershire LE16 9QJ

Tel. 01858 461000

Ample available car parking is on Angel Street.

The East midland gang will be meeting at Donnington services M1/J23a as per usual at 10.30am for a tootle down the A6006 to Melton, then > B6047 down to MH with some twiddly bits in between.

Looky here for the picture link to last years event to see what you missed :p
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meets...cream-day.html

So get ya diary out and keep this date free. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
A bump for this to remind everyone.:D
Thanks buddy. Can't believe it's come round so fast! Looking forward to it. Haven't been able to make any other meets this year. :(

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Time to tempt you with some pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Thanks. Are you coming this time? Looking forward to seeing your G! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
This sounds grand. This is two minutes from where I live....!

However, just realised that this is the day I'm picking the Alfa up...at around this time...so may not be able to make it. However will try!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
This sounds grand. This is two minutes from where I live....!

However, just realised that this is the day I'm picking the Alfa up...at around this time...so may not be able to make it. However will try!
Great, would be good to meet an Alfa owner in Harborough. Where are you picking your Alfa up from? Hopefully we'll have some more meets next summer if you can't make this one. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Picking it up from Coalville - at about 12 - so don't think I'll be able to! But I'll be looking out for future events for sure.

·
Registered
220 Posts
As much as I was looking forward to a quality morning ice cream next Sat, unfortunately the Brera is having a trip back to the garage to sort out some annoying creaks and squeaks coming from underneath! Until the next meet .......

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Picking it up from Coalville - at about 12 - so don't think I'll be able to! But I'll be looking out for future events for sure.
Ok, well we'll be there for a few hours so just look out for lots of Alfas in the car park when you get back. :)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
As much as I was looking forward to a quality morning ice cream next Sat, unfortunately the Brera is having a trip back to the garage to sort out some annoying creaks and squeaks coming from underneath! Until the next meet .......
It's actually on the Sunday if that makes any difference? :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts