Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless there are cameras being watched 24 hours a day, covering every inch of the planet day after day, just how do they know there are no Dodo's or other extinct creatures for that matter, who can disprove that they do still exhist and just became brilliant at hiding..:)

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I reckon someone would spot a T-Rex hiding :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Good point :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Have you ever looked at the dodo in detail. It was a flightless bird. The reason it was flightless was because there was loads of food on the islands where it lived and nothing that could be arsed to hunt it. As a result, they became fat little ****ers and couldn't get their arses off the ground. They were driven to extinction by sailors who got a bit peckish on long sea voyages and ate them all.

The question is then, and I expect to get some stick for this, have you ever known a fat bird that was good at hiding?

·
Registered
37,652 Posts
Hmmm, interesting view ;)

My interpretation would be that 'Fat idle creatures had everything they wanted 'on a plate' and after a few generations became, initially, useless and ultimately, fodder'

Soylent Green, anyone?

K

·
0 Posts
Hmmm, interesting view ;)

My interpretation would be that 'Fat idle creatures had everything they wanted 'on a plate' and after a few generations became, initially, useless and ultimately, fodder'

Soylent Green, anyone?
You could say that the dodo is a metaphor for parts of modern society. That the workshy may one day become extinct due to sitting on their fat arses watchinf Jeremy Kyle whilst eating pot noodles and donuts is an interesting concept.

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
Yeah but.. the Dole-do's (see what I did there..? :D) are looked after by the State.. so being kept artificially alive and won't therefore become extinct.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
237 Posts
The question is then, and I expect to get some stick for this, have you ever known a fat bird that was good at hiding?
:lol::lol::lol: Stick from tha comment ? surely not, no woman admits to being fat :p

Pass me the flack jacket. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts