Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this leave is boring me ****less... no car.. grrrrrrrr

so lets see how many posts i can get deleted off here today... managed 18 last night... my mom would be so proud.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have enough

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol there are more but they in the other room.. more space for uncle jack

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I managed 14...by the way Alfi what kuk is this of deleting EACH AND EVERY post if it so happens to even think of going off topic...some of the best convo's are off topic etc. I believe it should be left as is man, making "chat threads" is stupid as it forces you to CHAT when you don't wana, but a convo starts when we already going back and forth with the topic...capish?

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I know threads often go off topic and I don't mind.. but that was an event thread, other people wanting to find out info about the day shouldn't have to sift through all the crap that was on there, if they cant find info and to lazy to look for it, they dont come..

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey look admin helper got nice boobs so who cares

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
LMAO...agreed HG...Alfi, who is that admin helper btw?

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if I had a mother like that... I would make my own brothers and sisters

·
Registered
459 Posts
If I had a mother like that.......Delete,delete,delete

·
Registered
665 Posts
So is admin helper really as hawt as her avatar or is it just a fake pic. You guys remember my old avatar? The one with the carwash babe.... It got deleted because it was unsuitable.... whats up with that? Surely if you're old enought to own a alfa then a 30x30 pixel pic of a chick with a bit of soap on her isn't that offensive? Huh? Alfi hows about you give us a copy of the moderator rule book? You know the secret one you get when you become one of the chosen few...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts