Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to sound a bit petty and rather ridiculous to those of you who aren't fussy about their fridge (or have at least fair to middling OCD). In my fridge, everything is grouped together and the second shelf up is the dairy shelf where all manner of dairy products (cream, cheese, butter etc) are stored. I' m very particular that only products of a dairy nature are stored on this shelf.

So, imagine my utter HORROR just now when I just found not one but SEVERAL Guinness cans on this shelf........the world is going to end, I'm sure :rant:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, no, NO! Stop that, Milo!

The Guinness has now been moved to it's rightful place on the bottom shelf (this is starting to sound like a McIntryre sketch).

M

·
0 Posts
I agree Divadear....everything has it's place in the fridge. My fridge has a small freezer at the top, so my beers go on the top shelf to chill more quickly :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
I KNEW you would understand ;)

I am meticulous about cleaning it also!
Yes, it must be clean.....as must the freezer. Old ice in the freezer generally harbours smells through bits of frozen food that get stuck at the back.

Puss has been known to 'sit' in the fridge when the shelves are out when I'm cleaning it :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts