Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Anyone else excited and a bit apprehensive about today's manned launch?

Apparently if we look to the south west at 21.30 tonight you should be able to see the space station , 15 -20 minutes later the rocket catching it up.
I'll be looking out my bedroom window.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Germany are really going green they’re going to ban petrol & diesel cars 10 years earlier than the U.K. & France. In 2021 they’re charging by the CO2 gram how much it’ll cost you to enter, even planes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34,381 Posts
They obviously see it as a way of maintaining their “motor”industry employment levels. VW has guaranteed employment to their workers for quite a few years. Making other people’s product appear obsolete has been their way for a while.

·
Registered
34,381 Posts
“VW has ruled out compulsory layoffs until 2025, but early retirement and not filling positions will help the automaker to reduce its workforce between 5,000 and 7,000 positions, the company said.
"We will significantly step up the pace of our transformation so as to make Volkswagen fit for the electric and digital era," VW brand COO Ralf Brandstaetter said.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
If that was the case why are their far more Golf GTD’s, GTI’s & Golf R’s over their GTE.
That’s probably what want

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
they want.
The majority of cars at auction are modern diesels

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Good question. Modern trends and fuel consumption I suspect. What’s yours patrol I hope. And will you consider a electric Alfa?

61 - 80 of 82 Posts