Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
:lol: I must be uncool as I had to look up what B&O stood for, thought it was a sort of DIY store at first...

·
Administrator
46,136 Posts
How cool is filling in a survey to choose what the coolest brand is?

I would suggest that it isn't very cool at all. Therefore this survey gives a result of the things thought most cool by people who aren't particularly cool.

·
Registered
35,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"The independent and voluntary Expert Council, comprising
37 opinion-formers. Council members individually awarded each brand a rating from 1-10 and were not allowed to score brands with which they had a direct association or were in direct competition to.
A nationally-representative group of just under 3,000 British adults, accessed via an SSI online panel.
The opinions of the Expert Council (80%) and the British public (20%) were combined and the best performing brands awarded CoolBrands status."
Apparently

·
Administrator
46,136 Posts
Well the expert panel, despite being 37 v 3000 were given 80% of the weight of vote, and consisted of such luminaries as "including the hip-hop duo Rizzle Kicks and the actress Sadie Frost".

Nah, I don't know. Just being generically cynical sorry.

·
Registered
15,222 Posts
I'm going to stick my neck out and say that if a group of opinion formers (wtf?) and ****ing Rizzle Kicks think something is cool, it quite possibly isn't.

·
Registered
38,272 Posts
Aston Martin is cool, but I wouldn't say the coolest.

As for Mercedes? Not even in the top 50% of manufacturers.

·
Administrator
46,136 Posts
I'm going to stick my neck out and say that if a group of opinion formers (wtf?) and ****ing Rizzle Kicks think something is cool, it quite possibly isn't.
Stick your neck out? You mean jump on my bandwagon. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts