Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
47,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So are you Wally, or the woman who's name I can't remember?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
How do you get into your Alfa with hair like that?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Originally posted by McGuinn
How do you get into your Alfa with hair like that?
<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why do you think Alfa are developing an SUV? wink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
laughing laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Hair height vs. car cabin height is not something that the average hairdresser considers. :(

I once had a long conversation with a hairdresser who bemoaned the fact the woman don't wear "high hair" anymore. He seemed to favour creations the size of the famous 60s beehive. naughty I had to explain to him that men were able to wear fedoras and women were able to wear big up-dos in the past because older cars had cabins with higher roof lines and much more cabin clearance.

At first he didn't believe me, :confused: and insisted that I was just trying to pull his leg. I eventually had to explain to him that I had absolutely no problems wearing a hat in my brother's '66 Stang, but could barely squeeze into my Z24 avec my short chapeau. :D
--Toronto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts