Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 159 Sportwagon today, very pleased with the professional way that Mark @ AMC Chelmsford did the hand over

Very impressed with the welcome package, and thought the Cloverleaf Club sounded interesting and filled out the online form until I got to the bit about paying £50.00 for 1 years membership

Just spent £15k @ an Alfa Romeo dealer, and am not impressed with being asked to pay and will not be giving up my credit card details

Am I just being tight, how many posters on here have joined up?

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
joined when it was free

bit of a waste of time to be honest

went on one trackday which was superb, but the magazines dried up fairly quickly

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Yes, I totally agree, I had 3 Years free membership of the Cloverleaf Club, when I bought my new Alfa 147 Ti, but to be honest, I think its a waste of time, and the website is pretty poor as well. I certainly would not even think about paying a penny to join the Club.........

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
I won't ;) :lol:

To be honest, to those of us who frequent internet forums, it is a
complete waste of time and ARUK ought to spend their time sorting
out important things. If they need guidance as to what they should be
doing then they could do worse than read this place daily. The great
advantage of this place right now is it's independance which helps
people to say what they feel.

R

·
0 Posts
I won't ;) :lol:

To be honest, to those of us who frequent internet forums, it is a
complete waste of time and ARUK ought to spend their time sorting
out important things. If they need guidance as to what they should be
doing then they could do worse than read this place daily. The great
advantage of this place right now is it's independance which helps
people to say what they feel.
+1 :thumbs:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
I often say what I feel, and then get stomped on and squashed! It's lonely lying flat on the floor:(: :D Never quite worked out what CC was all about really?:confused:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Thought the Cloverleaf Club a good idea at first but have to admit I never look at it now. I would rather see a more user friendly official website which I find a pain to use.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
I didn't bother registering my 3 years, sounds great but probably crap, no track days this year I believe.

·
Registered
33,242 Posts
Mark sold me my q2 earlier this year; very assertive but I got my 1 year membership free as still specified on the Cloverleaf website. I had to remind him to send the welcome pack. Interesting to hear he is still there 'cause he has not replied to my e-mail recently.
Cloverleaf site is not amazing but you are eligible for it free of charge with approved used purchase. Main appeal was the track days which are no more.........

·
Registered
733 Posts
Is the Cloverleaf Club still operating? I can't get into their website, it won't accept my username, password, or even my e-mail address to request a password check. No great loss, I've never found a single thing on their site that interested me one iota, and wouldn't dream of actually paying them anything to stay a member, but are they a victim of AR UK economies?

·
Registered
733 Posts
And another thing, has anyone received a copy of their club magazine recently? I'm beginning to think I may have been struck off. Can't think why though, I'm not a troublemaker like Squadrone Rosso...

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
FWIW, I can still log in yet I cannot post still due to my "ban":rolleyes:

As said elsewhere, Alfa don't appreciate the truth or someone who fights for the consumer:(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts