Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mum & dad has just come back from a walk around the village and my dad told me that he just had a couple of young girls aged around 11-13 come up to him and ask him for some money so they could buy some fags!:eek: . What a couple of chavs!!!:mad: Don't parents actually give a toss about their offspring anymore these days:confused:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Heya mate. Im from woodhall, Sory but the collinsby kids are some right scum.

They come down woodhall and chuck a beer a bottle at this old mans car with him in it. He drives off off and parks about 100 yards down the road. Then they all go back to it and start kiking it:mad:

Our vilages are nice and there are some good kids. But them lot take the mic. They are all from gartree.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Oh and when they were in wodhal they all asked me to buy alcahol for them. Im not evan 18. They try anything to get boose and fags.

This make our vilages sound like cr*p.

But they are tourist attractions, :eek:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
gavin dack said:
Heya mate. Im from woodhall, Sory but the collinsby kids are some right scum.

They come down woodhall and chuck a beer a bottle at this old mans car with him in it. He drives off off and parks about 100 yards down the road. Then they all go back to it and start kiking it:mad:

Our vilages are nice and there are some good kids. But them lot take the mic. They are all from gartree.

I used to go to Gartree years ago:eek: , but I managed to escape!!!!!!!:D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Down here even the grown ups just come
up and ask for a spare fag.

And in general it is very impolite to refuse
a fellow smoker.

Luckily I don't smoke, so they just get a
shrug off me.

:)

Wierd.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
MARK 147S1 said:
I used to go to Gartree years ago:eek: , but I managed to escape!!!!!!!:D
LOL, I think no its one of the worst schools in Lincolnshire. Go into the toilets to buy drugs :cry:

I made sure my sister didnt go there. in stead she goes to St Georges which is a few miles away

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Don't parents actually give a toss about their offspring anymore these days
Surprisingly not. I think for the most part parents care about their children but a combination of unpreparedness, selfishness and emotional underdevelopment makes for a lot of parents lacking the qualities necessary for what is, in my eyes, the most difficult job in the world: raising children.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
My better half works with kids of ages 9 - 12 and you wouldn't believe some of the things they say to her !! :tut:
And their behaviour and treatment of the school and it's property is quite frankly unreal !! :mad:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
BigFoot said:
combination of unpreparedness, selfishness and emotional underdevelopment makes for a lot of parents lacking the qualities necessary
Perhaps down to the grandparents?

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
what do you expect? they didnt want the kids in the first place but now they are saddled with them(at least they get fag money from the social for having the kids) you dont expect the parents to give a flying rats arse what their kids are doing do you? they boot them out the house as soon as they get home from work, sorry pub:lol: ,and let them back in, grudgingly, at 1 or maybe 2am, meanwhile the rest of us have to put up with the little scumbags generally making life hell, oh for a shotgun:D :D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MARK 147S1 said:
Don't parents actually give a toss about their offspring anymore these days:confused:
I think a lot of parents take the mindset of out of sight out of mind, atleast around our way that seems to be the way.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
MARK 147S1 said:
My mum & dad has just come back from a walk around the village and my dad told me that he just had a couple of young girls aged around 11-13 come up to him and ask him for some money so they could buy some fags!:eek: . What a couple of chavs!!!:mad: Don't parents actually give a toss about their offspring anymore these days:confused:

Most importantly of all though, did they hand over some money?
;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
chrisd_b said:
Kids dont get born as scum :tut: :tut:

Chris
Exactly

norbert said:
Most importantly of all though, did they hand over some money?
;)
So what's the normal commision on a packet of fags then?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
When I lived in Hull (15 years ago) some kids asked me to get them fags from the newsagents. I refused and got lots of abuse from them. Thye didn't expect me to pay for them too though ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice avatar Gavin. Been thinking about getting a 155 for trackdays only.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts