Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Today when i got in my car and started it, is just would not start. When i turn the key to MAR the code light comes on and goes off, and the injector light comes on, briefly goes off and comes on again and stays on. If i try to start it the engine turns without problems but just does not start. Please help me if you have any ideas.

Jaka

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
you could check injection relays around battery and all fuses , there is fuses behind the panel above fuse box by wheel but know not if they are for the injection system these are just what id check first and are only a guess so hope it helps? frown

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your suggestion fletch.

The "cuore sportivo" decided to show its cuore to me and without me doing anything it just started now in the evening, nevertheless i pulled out every relay and fuse i could find and put it back in to ensure better contact.

Is this behaviour related to the "not starting when exposed to direct sun heat problem"?

I am scared that i will drive somewhere and my alfa will decide when i can go back.

Jaka

·
Registered
106 Posts
Had the same prob, just that the car stalled while driving and then showing the injector light. No way to restart it.

I cleaned all plugs and relay contacts as well as the ground connections using loads of contact spray - after this it never occured again, if this comforts you wink

1 - 4 of 4 Posts