Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my mate went out for a lil drive last nights so I thought I would share a few pics :)
Pics are taken on my lil point and shoot camera so there not that great.

Even with a weeks worth of dust he still shines like a treat

D

·
0 Posts
The Mk2 is the best looking golf in my eyes, and the Mk3 VR6 engine is a beast, I'll assume he has the Mk3 engine as I don't know if any of the other Golf engines would have a hope of fitting in the Mk2 body??? :confused:

Either way, cracking combo, :thumbs:

Greg looks nice as well, :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Golf MkII - Mmmmm, tasty.

Your first pic in the second post is a belter BTW:thumbs:
Thank you very much Fraser :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nice. Love mk2 golfs, speshly with a VR lump. yours aint too bad either KT.
Thanks Bacon :thumbs: The Golf gets bigger brakes this Saturday as it has lil tiny one on it at the mo. :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Mk2 is the best looking golf in my eyes, and the Mk3 VR6 engine is a beast, I'll assume he has the Mk3 engine as I don't know if any of the other Golf engines would have a hope of fitting in the Mk2 body??? :confused:

Either way, cracking combo, :thumbs:

Greg looks nice as well, :D
Thanks Darren.

They do look pretty cool together , I wouldnt have wanted to be anyone we went a$$ tearing passed last night :lol: We were on a mission :lol:

Greg is looking good but he had so much dust on him :eek: He still shines tho so its all good :)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Gregory 1
Gregor 0
:D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How quick is the 145 Cloverleaf 2.0i in comparison? Are they pretty quick?
My car has been remapped :D :D Mines a 2.0 his is a 2.8. He said some parts he couldnt keep up but he cant get all his power down something about needing a diff...or he didnt wanna admit my car is awesome and he drives like a girl sometimes :) Prob didnt help i knew the roads and he didnt!

Nice pics Baby :thumbs: - love the sticker on the golf :lol:
Hes got loads of stickers on it :lol: I should have got some more pics :lol:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
I'll assume he has the Mk3 engine as I don't know if any of the other Golf engines would have a hope of fitting in the Mk2 body??? :confused:
Id hazard a guess that all decent engines ever fitted to Golfs (all mk's) by the factory, have been slotted into a mk2 at some point, somewhere. :thumbs::D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
That golf could be fantistic, just needs a good wash and a t-cut!! VR6 too, vroom!! :cool: ;) Lovin your 145, just a thought - will the MiTo wheels fit on a 145? Hadn't considered the 145's 4 stud pattern before. Could you imagine how nice it would look with the MiTo veloce standard 17's? :cool: :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts