Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The biggest Alfa Romeo event of the year, National Alfa Day, will be held at Newby Hall near Ripon in North Yorkshire on 5th July 2009.

Alfaowner.com will have our own stand and club parking area which will give us the ideal opportunity to have the biggest gathering of AO members EVER!!

If you would like to attend NAD and park in the area designated for AO club members please reply in the RSVP section of the main event thread in the UK National Events lounge;

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-national-events/171978-national-alfa-day.html

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right then Alfa fans, National Alfa Day is less than 4 weeks away so it’s time to get ourselves organised.

We’re lucky enough to have the largest gathering of Alfa Romeo cars in the country this year right on our doorstep so I’d like to see our region well represented.

Gates open at 10am so I suggest we meet at Scotch Corner Services on A1(M) (southbound) at 9am.

See you there! :thumbs:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Don't know if I'll be on me own or bringing the missus but i'll definately be meeting up with you's for the drive down:)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Scotch Corner services at 9.00 it is. :thumbs:

The camping near Newby Hall for the weekend is not going to happen now. :cry: Although that probably means we'll have good weather. Whenever I go camping it p*sses down!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yes dogs allowed but not in the private gardens.....might not have an Alfa by then ....it,s a month away mate and if your off work you could have 3 by then??????

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
940 Posts
my tickets have come.... so me and the missus will dive across to SC for 9....

·
Registered
940 Posts
whats wrong with your motor like?? i read about pabloss's bad doo about the cambelt but what a motor its gonna be...

1 - 20 of 203 Posts