Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
108301 - 108314 of 108314 Posts

·
Administrator
86,643 Posts
I had that anyway but decided not to mention it :halo: Thanks for noticing though Al :D

Thanks to the duplicate I also got 108.301K :lol:

·
Registered
26,115 Posts
Business is interfering with my postcount about sums it up I think.
Otherwise: weather cold, life good. Still looking for that Maser with my name on it. Have now also included the 4200 GT Cambiocorsa - even though not provided with the boomerangs, they are attractive because they don't have these fragile turbos, and chains rather than belts. Ferrari engine, essentially :)

Will see how it goes - I'm really smitten with the marque, will sell a kidney, my right arm (I'll just set it (the car, not the arm) on Auto with my left hand) and my mother in law.

Time will tell - dreams are good.

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #108,311
Business is interfering with my postcount about sums it up I think.
Otherwise: weather cold, life good. Still looking for that Maser with my name on it. Have now also included the 4200 GT Cambiocorsa - even though not provided with the boomerangs, they are attractive because they don't have these fragile turbos, and chains rather than belts. Ferrari engine, essentially :)

Will see how it goes - I'm really smitten with the marque, will sell a kidney, my right arm (I'll just set it (the car, not the arm) on Auto with my left hand) and my mother in law.

Time will tell - dreams are good.
Liking the 4200 GT Cambiocorsa choice Al :thumbs:

108301 - 108314 of 108314 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.