Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
In a word trustworthy, to the ultimate degree. Called in once to see him, and I would of taken advantage of his facilities had I of continued owning an Alfa.:):

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Previous experience with my 156 and very good:thumbs: A bit too far for us though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i've only used aw for parts so far, no problems with them. They didn't even try to sell me parts i did'nt need.
Great advice over the phone to! I will take my vee for a cambelt change when it needs it.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Jamie and his crew are first class, would recommend them most strongly. Took my 147 from Kent yesterday to have shock absorbers done, as always Jamie went out with me to make sure I was happy with the work done.:thumbs: You are in good hands. All the best.

·
Registered
691 Posts
He is a top bloke with a very welcoming setup. Did a good job on my car and while he works on it, you can take a 155 out to play ( they are indeed as nice as I always suspected ), or spend the day at Duxford, which is always nice.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I've not used their service side before (living miles away) but I have had bits ordered through them - everything was great, posted well etc, the Airflowmeter failed within a couple of weeks, but down to a duff batch?

All in all really willing to help over the phone and as everyone's said, a man who knows his stuff.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I can vouch for Jamie too.
My Dad purchased a MAF and Cambelt kit from him for my 156, then about 4 weeks later, the car started behaving horribly. Diagnosed as a faulty MAF so we went back there and he replaced it.
Top service. Dad was especially impressed with the service and sense of community, and has half converted him :) except for the pain in the rear of fitting the cambelt, the speedo randomly dropping and the new MAF going has made him wary :cry:

Jamie Porter :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went and back today, very impressed by the speed of a cambelt change! Awesome price, friendly ladies upstairs. Happy days.

Now to find someone who can supply and fit a Camshaft Position Sensor......

H

·
0 Posts
Went and back today, very impressed by the speed of a cambelt change! Awesome price, friendly ladies upstairs. Happy days.

Now to find someone who can supply and fit a Camshaft Position Sensor......

Alfaworkshop did mine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts