Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
A yellow 4C spider on the M4 this afternoon, heading east between Reading and Maidenhead :wink_org:.

Didn't get a good look as I was heading west :disappointed:

Julian

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I saw a yellow 4C in the vicinity of Salisbury/Stonehenge yesterday afternoon - yellow, though? It's a beautiful car, but yellow? It's a bit like having red leather seats - I just don't get it.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Saw a stunning 4C Spider in Competizione Rosso out on a test drive at Motor Village in Arese (Part of the Alfa Romeo Museum) ;)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Sunday evening (last night) 4c in white - followed it through Crayford to West side of Dartford, private plate with 555 as part of the reg, I was driving the 500s

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Spotted a white 67 reg 4C at my local dealer. Talking to the Quadrifoglio Tech, the owner hit a speed bump at high speed and they suspect the tub has been damaged underneath (the front numberplate was sitting on the dash). He said if it has it will have to go back to Maserati to be stripped and then everything put back on a new tub (assuming this is economically viable?). Car can only be 5 weeks old at most.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Spotted a white 67 reg 4C at my local dealer. Talking to the Quadrifoglio Tech, the owner hit a speed bump at high speed and they suspect the tub has been damaged underneath (the front numberplate was sitting on the dash). He said if it has it will have to go back to Maserati to be stripped and then everything put back on a new tub (assuming this is economically viable?). Car can only be 5 weeks old at most.
Wow. Not cool.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ouch. You definitely wouldn’t catch me hitting speed bumps at high speed if it were mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
One parked on an extremely narrow 2-way residential street in Juan Les Pins yesterday.
A street that recently suffered 6 kicked-in door mirrors one night.

Brave man.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Not seen a 4C for a while but saw a white one in the multi storey car park in Basingstoke at lunchtime.

It was about 10 spaces from a misano blue Giulia!

Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip!!

Julian

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Black one heading northwards up Garstang Road, Preston, near Moor Park, this afternoon.

·
Registered
401 Posts
That is cheap, mine is also 2015, I hope it's still worth a lot more.
Buy it as a second 4C. Used prices have dropped here too, but once production ends, prices will stabilise and eventually, as they become rarer, rise. Take advantage of the depreciation curve while on its negative slope. That won’t last forever. As an example, have a look at the ridiculous money being asked for 105’s at the moment.
Just to make it relevant to the thread, I spotted a Rosso Alfa 4C Coupe on Seven Hills Road last Sunday week. That makes at least 3 of us in the same municipality.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts