Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this one wasn't on the road yet but will be soon.

I saw a matt white 4c in the Carlise alfa dealership on Saturday . Arrived on Thursday.

It had carbon lights and mirrors, sports pack suspension and anthracite wheels. I saw it and had to go in for a closer look. In the flesh it looked incredible, the matt white looked absolutely stunning contrasting with the lacquered carbon bits beautifully.

I can't see the new owner not being incredibly pleased with it, despite the aledged 3 year wait for it! The lucky [email protected]! :)

Who else has seen any about?

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
6.15 this morning, Edinburgh-bound on the A1 just after the Tranent junction, a red one (sans front number plate - it does look sooooooo much better like that, :thumbs:). He was giving it an Italian tune-up at the time too, so it sounded :wow: .

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Bianco 4C LE in Norwich today, gave a thumbs up but no response from driver.

·
Registered
5 Posts
5 today

I spotted no fewer than 5 Alfa Romeo 4C's on HWY 1 north of San Francisco in Mill Valley. Michigan license plate. This is a long way to travel without a trunk.

The first was white, a blue a red, and a dark metallic silver platinum, are the colors I remember.

I was traveling in the opposite direction.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I spotted no fewer than 5 Alfa Romeo 4C's on HWY 1 north of San Francisco in Mill Valley. Michigan license plate. This is a long way to travel without a trunk.

The first was white, a blue a red, and a dark metallic silver platinum, are the colors I remember.

I was traveling in the opposite direction.
Hi and welcome! A blue one?

Mmmm Cobalt blue with tan leather seats would look HOT on a 4C!! :thumbs:

They should start selling 4C's in the US pretty soon

·
Registered
129 Posts

Before my GQV a owned a blue Brera. A blue 4C would be great. I like a lot the combination of red backlights and blue paint.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Before my GQV a owned a blue Brera. A blue 4C would be great. I like a lot the combination of red backlights and blue paint.
What do you gents think I saw. I thought a publicity photo shoot but it was foggy and wet so good luck to them yesterday. :thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Today I saw 4 Alfa 4C's in the same place. The same silver platinum with Michigan plates, a subdued red one like a Prius, plus two darker reds. No blue or white today.

Initially they look like Lotus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the pleasure of having a white one driving alongside/behind me on the way in to work a couple of weeks back. Joined the A1 southbound at Biggleswade and stayed with me all the way down to the M25 junction at South Mimms, where I turned off and it went straight on.

I got all excited and tried to take a photo from my rear view mirror when it was directly behind me in traffic past Stevenage. Looked beautiful, sounded awesome. Unfortunately I was in my 'commuter car' rather than the GTV, which I do occasionally allow out for a blast down the A1 to work.

·
Administrator
87,317 Posts
A few pics of the 4C (the surviving one from Goodwood ;) ) in Cork on Thursday 3/7/14 for the official launch of the new Alfa Romeo Dealership.

It looks great :cool: is really comfortable to sit in :thumbs: not so easy to get out of though but I think I'd get over that :D

WP_004658.jpg WP_004643.jpg

WP_004647.jpg WP_004644.jpg

WP_004660.jpg WP_004650.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
It looks great :cool: is really comfortable to sit in :thumbs: not so easy to get out of though but I think I'd get over that :D
Once you've done it a few times you work it out and it's not so bad ;)

·
Administrator
87,317 Posts
I guess you've taken delivery :thumbs: I'd heard there was a White 4C sitting in a showroom up north recently.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts