Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ground rules:
You can put up your "for sale" or "wanted" items here, but AO will not be involved other than facilitating.... no involvement in the financial transactions in other words.
No commercial ventures. This is not a trade site. Items can only be "advertised" in a personal capacity.
For sale or wanted posts will be moved to here from the main lounge if they conform to its rules if not deleted.
Posts will be removed after 3 months of posting to keep the thread tidy.
This thread will not be used as a chat thread.

Please note we recommend Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Main Index - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds for secure selling and buying.

On all items for sale or wanted here must have the following information:
Heading
Sub Heading
Price:
Condition:
Reason for sale / need:
Area:
Pics:
Contact details:

Note: Posts that do not conform to the above will be deleted.

Note: The thread will be deleted if forum members can not follow the simple rules.

Example

For Sale
Alfa 155 2.5
Price: £1,500
Condition: Very good
Reason for sale: Getting company car
Area: Manchester
Pics: available on request
Contact Details: Contact me via PM or email

Any questions / answers must be sent Via PM/phone/email and the seller / wanted must update his post accordingly, e.g extra info / item sold / no longer required etc.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I need a seal for the gearbox to get my 1995 155 1.8 TS Silverstone back on the road.

It has a tube attached which the release bearing slides along. I'm trying to attach some pics.
[/ATTACH]
They should be available via dealers as eper says they're still orderable:-

40004820 - SEAL GASKET
Availability: - Product orderable
Family: XA02 - SEALS FOR ROTATING SHAFT
Macro-family: E
Discount code: C
Minimum quantity per package: 1
Unit of measurement: Num
Weight (grams): 20
Listed price: 3.86 GBP

Price including taxes: 4.54 GBP

I'm guessing its number 6 in the pic here

·
Registered
2 Posts
a pair of 155V6 Glenwood Group A cams, for sale from australia

hi guys,
iv got a pair of cams for a FWD V6 155 that were sent to me by accident, which i was told to keep or resell to make up for a mess up when i was putting the same grind cams into a 3lt 75. turns out 155v6 cams are about 2~4cm shorter than a rwd V6, and we never got the 155 in Australia...

they're new, never used. not re'welds and grinds.

i dont have the numbers... its been 3~4 years since fitting to my 75, and iv lost everything. emailing Dowie, or JungleJustice on the alfaBB will net some answers. i can tell you they are the biggest lift you will fit without machining clearance for the the lobes... might email them myself now...

doubtful ill find anyone local who will want them.

open to offers, since they are really no use to me at all...

my email is [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
open to swaps for 75 parts too... performance or aesthetics. actually, im in need of a new clutch for a 3lt, so switching to a twinspark TA, so would swap for syncro's, LSD friction discs or 3lt clutch.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
155 TS parts

My 155 TS WB was written-off after I was rammed at speed whilst stationary at a zebra crossing.

Engine & gearbox not available. Everything else is.

New front discs
Radiator is good
All lamps including fog survived

All cheap to clear
In addition:

Modified exhaust with pancake box eliminated
New low mileage starter
17 inch Wolfrace 100 pcd with wobblies
very low mileage handbrake cables

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 for sale

Hi, i sell my Alfa 155 2.V6 Super edition. The car have brand new front shock absorbers Boge gas and brend new Clutc kit Valeo (only on 6000km),LPG injekcion Fobos1 and the oil is changed on 15 june 2013 (Repsol multyvalvulas 10w40) with oil and air filter. I change suspension springs with Eibach (red series -35mm) , spark plugs NGK, rebuild the starter.
At all this is my little Baby and i was very careful with her.
On documents car i born on July 1997, but on EPER is older. Vin code is ZAR16700000006445,that car have all extras without lather seats, but they are Electrial.
Shi have little cosmetic problems like little scratches and points on front bumper. And the onliest technikal problem is my Climate control who is empty of freon gas because one kompressor Shutter is dried.
The price is 2000 Euro
Please only on Email [email protected] I'm from Bulgaria

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Removed from my rear-ended 155 TS.

17 inch Wolfrace 100 PCD with 215/40 tyres.
In need of refurb. One wheel was replaced by supplier after an incident but the bore was slightly bigger and bore reducer was provided. No problems with it at all.

2 tyres virtually brand new and I paid around £120 for them. Other two are about half worn and will last forever on the rear axle.

£150

Send me your email and I'll post photos

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am still in need of the intake manifold for a 155 8V. As in the pictures below. I'm in the US. Please use my email address of: iachella {at} [gmail] dot (com) as I don't have a lot of message space available.

I was working on a deal, but the guy stiffed me for the money and never sent it to me. In case anyone has dealings with him, watch out for Chris Thomas. He answered my post above, so he's on this list. No response for a month and no part even though it was packaged and ready to go. Good thing my credit card company is good. I was able to reverse the charge.

Here is the kind I need:

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
As Chris Thomas s partner I know that this got sent as I was the mug who waited in for the courier to collect it was about 3 weeks ago not sure how long it takes to get to america but it was economy otherwise the price would have been a lot more so before you start slating other people be sure of your facts !!!!
If you were in the uk I could understand but you are in america so it wont arrive overnight.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Economy to the US should be 3 weeks tops. I've been emailing for a month with no response. A simple reply would have kept me from calling the credit card company. If it arrives I'll reply to the list so everyone can be comfortable with Chris, of course. But cutting communication just after the money has cleared is pretty suspect. I do hope all is well with him.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I know Chris, and have purchased several items from him, which he has personally delivered.

I also know he is a busy man.

I can understand your frustration, and hopefully it will be sorted out soon :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Surely if its couriered it can be tracked? I've sent parts to N. and S.America, and the far East and Oz and always been able to get at least basic tracking info......and supplied the tracking links to my customers. That way everybody is in the picture.

I've actually had more problems with UK couriers losing things.....:( TNT lost a 156 gearbox and removed all tracking info......the argument is still going on about that!

·
Registered
6 Posts
one email 4-5 days ago contrary to popular belief he isnt a trader and has more going on than just this he has had to go to visit his auntie in london which is not local she is very unwell !!!! hence why I am answering !!!! I have had to contact tnt direct as had issues on there web site all they can say is it must be held up in customs and could take up to another 2 weeks or so and unfortunately Celadon we cant hand deliver to america although would be a good excuse for a holiday ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
one email 4-5 days ago
Not sure if this is referring to me but I have 4 unanswered emails over the past month. I've seen several international deals go dark, hence the reason I gave up. I do hope everything turns out OK and things go well with his family. I'm not in a hurry for it, two more weeks would be fine, but a simple reply would have helped. I think most people would have done the same. I'll certainly post when I have it in hand and ask the moderator to remove all this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.