I absolutely love the front end of the Alfa 156, it's bloody gorgeous! :inlove:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
It's OK but I think it could be improved. :p

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Lovely! Double, arch effect, in a superb shade of brown. Is it on the market? Now move the car, and pan around the property so I can see more of it.:D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to disagree on that one. :p

Original is best. :D
It was a joke on my part I like them both. :D:D

I agree. I love every single part of the 156 except the front, I just think it looks really dated. The only time it looks ok is on a GTA with the low splitter. I think the facelift is perfect.
It has dated but think of what was around back when it was designed and it is a proper nice looking car:D It still has the old skool on it.

·
Vendor
46,136 Posts
Darren, why not GTA your lights? Looks awesome on a silver 156 :thumbs:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I hate the back end on the new 156's but love the front end. :eek:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
One of the things I love about the 156 is the hidden rear door handles ... so why on the facelift did they give them boring normal ones ....??? :confused: :confused:

(also, has anyone noticed that the honda civic 5 door has 156 rear door handles??? :thumbs:)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One of the things I love about the 156 is the hidden rear door handles ... so why on the facelift did they give them boring normal ones ....??? :confused: :confused:

(also, has anyone noticed that the honda civic 5 door has 156 rear door handles??? :thumbs:)
They still have the hidden handles:D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
They still have the hidden handles:D

hmmm confused???? I was sure I'd seen some with "proper" handles in real life ... oh well :(

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
hmmm confused???? I was sure I'd seen some with "proper" handles in real life ... oh well :(
That'd be a 159 then.....
And yes Honda have raided the Alfa parts bin, pity they didn't steal a decent car designer while they were at it:lol:
There is also a Seat with similar handles, and I think a peugot SW:tut:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
C'mn Darren, let's have a gander at the bathroom, and kitchen, and maybe the inside of your double width garage, pretty please?:):

1 - 20 of 53 Posts