Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats just sealed it for me,after all thats going on in this country,i was watching top gear,on comes an advert for one of those f*****g money till pay day lenders,not particularly interesting till i read the small print,5,175%:wow: interest and they charge 25 quid if you want the money the same day,who the ****** would pay that and who the ****** in government lets these c***s get away with this robbery in the current financialy difficult time even dick turpin had the courtesy to wear a f*****g mask!:rant::lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I,d have to be suicidal before i,d give these f*****s my business,it,s always the same when times are bad there are always some c***s who,ll take advantage and a government who,ll do ****** all about them,all they are is legalised f*****g loan sharks and the government should be ashamed that they let thes t***s get away with it:rant:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
So, it's another "it's the government's fault" threads.

It's windy tonight.
I blame David Cameron.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
If you borrow £1 from Wonga now, and don't pay it back until 2016, you'll owe £536m. Or £1 in today's money.

·
Premium Member
77,377 Posts

It's windy tonight.
I blame David Cameron.
Silly! My point is, as made elsewhere, that in hard times the poorest in society suffer to a disproportionate degree and are, consequently, vulnerable to being preyed upon.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You seem easily wound up, how come you cant just shrug it off :confused:
Cos our country is a land of blatent rip offs,from electric,gas,water,parking in hospitals,road tax,fuel tax,council tax,i could go on, but the point is we are all being bent over and seriously shafted by all and sundry and the powers that be will do ****** all about it:rant:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

It's windy tonight.
I blame David Cameron.
Who else could do something about the vulnerable be preyed on except him,he runs the country,although i wouldn,t be suprised if some of his pension fund isn,t invested in one of these dick turpin companies:lol:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Excellent rant and well justified :thumbs:

B******* shouldn't be allowed to advertise on TV let alone get away with charging such
extortionate usury rates :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts