Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
How come it has 400bhp? I thought you needed a 3.7 litres and a supercharger for that sort of power.

·
Vendor
45,298 Posts
Not 400bhp, unless they have changed the pullies, upped the boost and remapped it. In which case the engine probably won't last very long :tut:

More like 320/340bhp depending on whether its the Evo or not. Does anyone else know what other goodies it has, suspension, brakes & that sort of thing? It is a very good price..

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant remember his name (sorry:eek:) but someone on here bought it off Palmers a while ago, it broke soon after and he gave it back. Looks like Palmers have fixed it and put it back up again.
From memory I think it has Autodelta suspension, brakes and diff.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,043 Posts
Buyer beware

:tut:Ah that car, a guy on here bought it and it blew up in 1 or 2 days, they gave him his money back and he bought a GT 3.2.

They phoned me to ask if we can rebuild then engine so I when and looked at it – it is an Autodelta conversion and I have to say it is shockingly done, I said the best thing to do with it was either return it to standard of break it for parts.

They fixed it and now it is for sale

Buyer beware

Ned

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
:tut:Ah that car, a guy on here bought it and it blew up in 1 or 2 days, they gave him his money back and he bought a GT 3.2.

They phoned me to ask if we can rebuild then engine so I when and looked at it – it is an Autodelta conversion and I have to say it is shockingly done, I said the best thing to do with it was either return it to standard of break it for parts.

They fixed it and now it is for sale

Buyer beware

Ned
Thanks for the warning :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts