Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant: :rant: :rant: :D grr , asda car park again i park like billy no mates last space in the place and some dirty fecking ************* in a blue 4 x 4 (i know this due to evidence baltantly left on my car) had pretty much took my back quarter off my loved adored money munching gtv!!!!!!!! but hey guess what no one seen a thing , the cameras as usual were on a different part grr......... well mr or mrs blue 4x4 my cars been fixed thanks to my pal mo at auto cosmique in falkirk but aword of advice the great god alfa will exorcise your ****y panty blue 4x4 and i hope you run over a hundred nails and the walls close in on all your panels and score the crap out of them and best of all i hope it costs you an arm and 45 legs to get your crappy blue 4x4 with the distinct ferrari red paint on it FIXED.........YOU WORTHLESS CHICKEN*** CRAP DRIVER!!!!!!!!! ok i feel better now lol:rant: :tut: :( :eek:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's exactly why I always use those big "Mother & Child" parking spaces.

Cheers to All
Peter
ah but our asda's now have jobsworths that give you a ticket if you dont have a kiddy seat or a blue badge!!!!!!!!! and i was literally parked in the last space in the car park!!!! no spaces at one side and a whole car park at the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can i say jealousy is a strong emotion hmm lol so is rage..........fecking grr ******4x4 ...see you just brought it all back lol

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
ah but our asda's now have jobsworths that give you a ticket if you dont have a kiddy seat or a blue badge!!!!!!!!! and i was literally parked in the last space in the car park!!!! no spaces at one side and a whole car park at the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can i say jealousy is a strong emotion hmm lol so is rage..........fecking grr ******4x4 ...see you just brought it all back lol
I haven't met a jobsworth yet, I usually go to Tesco, don't think they have them there ............... Had one or two people tell me "These spaces are for people with children" ........... I just smile sweetly and thank them for the advice.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
there's alot to be said for online shopping.....................why is it always supermarkets where our lovely cars get wrecked...............someone in another thread twatted someone in a supermarket car park for opening his door and denting his pride and joy

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's exactly why I always use those big "Mother & Child" parking spaces.

Cheers to All
Peter

N

·
0 Posts
It might seem harsh, but on the way home I hope they suffered a blowout, flipped, rolled, burst in to flames and sadly expired.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
After I'd been dating my ex-wife for a few months, her mother came over from Ireland to visit, and as soon as I met her I had that horrible feeling that she was a bit of a thicko.... (I should have known then not to marry her daughter!).

First time we all went out she rode in the back of my car, and when I pulled up in a car park she promptly threw her door open and smacked it into the car next to us (I'd parked normally and there was easily enough space for her to get out without booting the door out to it's maximum width).

I jumped out and started looking at the big ding in the poor sods car next to us, and holding my head and asking what happened - and the daft cow was just looking at me, slack jawed and stupid wondering what the fuss was about.....

I left my details under the windscreen wiper of the other car, whilst telling her what a sh1tty thing it was that she'd done but it was like I was talking Chinese to her. My ex-wife was doing the keep-everyone-happy routine, but I couldn't believe anyone could be so thoughtless.

Never really saw eye to eye with her again, and subsequently discovered that the old apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Never got a call off the car with the ding either, remarkably.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
her mother came over from Ireland to visit,
It's the Irish! ;)

My Nan was staying with us from Cobh a few weeks ago. She was in the Micra with the missus, and the better-half warned her to open the door carefully, and said to wait and she'd open the door for her as she might hit the car next-door. Nan said she was ok, didn't need help and promptly slammed the car next-door! When the missus returned from the shop she had a nice big dent in the door in return.

The next day I gave Nan a lift to town in the Cup and had to have a word with her. When we stopped I said "Do NOT open the door, wait for me to open it" and she sat there like a sulking child.

Why do they not have any consideration?!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
A cheap child seat:wow: I like the thinking:cool:

Seriously, I have been suffering from a serious spinal condition since August 2005 and I've had numerous visits to the surgeon's table as a result. I'm still suffering various indignities and have to take loads of medication. I'm also looking at further surgery in the new year:(

Can I get a disable badge? No:eek: Why not? Because my illness is "temporary" according to Rugby Borough Council:mad:

How many times do you see bouncy health people park anywhere using a blue badge:rant:

Perhaps this should be a separate rant......

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:rant: :rant: :rant: :D grr , asda car park again i park like billy no mates last space in the place and some dirty fecking ************* in a blue 4 x 4 (i know this due to evidence baltantly left on my car) had pretty much took my back quarter off my loved adored money munching gtv!!!!!!!! but hey guess what no one seen a thing , the cameras as usual were on a different part grr......... well mr or mrs blue 4x4 my cars been fixed thanks to my pal mo at auto cosmique in falkirk but aword of advice the great god alfa will exorcise your ****y panty blue 4x4 and i hope you run over a hundred nails and the walls close in on all your panels and score the crap out of them and best of all i hope it costs you an arm and 45 legs to get your crappy blue 4x4 with the distinct ferrari red paint on it FIXED.........YOU WORTHLESS CHICKEN*** CRAP DRIVER!!!!!!!!! ok i feel better now lol:rant: :tut: :( :eek:
Brilliant rant!:thumbs: :D

H

·
0 Posts
A cheap child seat:wow: I like the thinking:cool:

Don't reccomend it, most of the patrols in these car parks are well aware of that one and keep an eye on returning customers who have seats but no kids with them.

Still get a ticket, just the same a if you had no seat.

And (parent mode on) bloody good thing as well.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Tough break, sorry to hear about your damage.

Am I the only one here who thinks parking in mother/child spaces is inconsiderate? I tend to park at the empty end of the car park and use my legs.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
You'll be keying every blue 4x4 you come across now !!

H

·
0 Posts

Am I the only one here who thinks parking in mother/child spaces is inconsiderate?

No you're not. I hate it as well.

I report number plates of anyone I see parking in parent and baby spaces without kids, and anyone parking in disabled spacs without a blue badge..

I play by the rules, and don't see why anyone else shouldn't have to as well.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts