Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have started the process of improving and repairing the GTA at JJB at York after they performed a health check. New 305 brakes and Ferodo pads are a massive improvement on the old knackered ones. Nearly stood it on its head on the way back from York! The old radiator was the most amzing bodge job ever seen. A great area had been filled with fibreglass to seal a hole! Pics on JJB facebook site. So all in all very pleased with Johnny and the teams work and will go back next month for rear suspension top mounts and handbrake cables. Then its saving for cambelt service and after that who knows if im not bankrupt!!:lol:
I am now starting to realize GTA ownership isnt cheap but well worth it when you get in and drive it. Roll on summer:)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Good news :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Joss. Do love these cars but at times have the capacity to keep you awake at night worrying! What the hell better than a Ford or BMWublu

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Glad you've got a nice working GTA fella but FFS, not another thank you thread!! (Just to balance it from what I said on the AL thank you thread :lol:)

;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Cheers Joss. Do love these cars but at times have the capacity to keep you awake at night worrying! What the hell better than a Ford or BMWublu
Careful. Classic BM owner here ;). We all say they cost a fortune but no one really appreciates just how much until they own one.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Good to hear:thumbs:

Problem with these cars is you keep planning the next job. I should be thinking about moving mine on but instead I'm looking up interior trimmers to get drivers seat done:p
Too addictive once you start.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sos Joss. Take that back. Just mean that Alfa is a bit different. Maybe a bit looney in a way? But like I said what the hell. It was my retirement pressie to myself so I dont want to be logical and sensible.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Was only messing with ya. The e12 M is my nutty car :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I often wonder why I'm spending all my money on my GTA but the only cure is to go for a drive and you instantly remember!

Glad to hear you're getting it sorted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts