Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my sportwagon last September after listening to the advice from the guys here . An '02 2.0 veloce . Her first dealer was German but she didn't show as an import when I had her checked out before buying maybe as she's a european spec? Answers please :) but I have got the code cards that I learn people have to request normally . Had the belts done and new plugs as soon as I got her home to Cornwall she's done 40k miles now . I'm getting 30/34ish mpg dependant on the right boot :lol: and she hasn't been faultless since I bought her , the passenger side courtesy light bulb failed !! . BUT she drives like a dream , corners like a hatchback and generally lifts my skirt on a daily basis .
It seems to me that the answer to buying a good Alfa is to look first at the previous owner (mine was a private sale) if he/she loves Alfas and takes leading questions , eg "how often do you check the oil" as a bit of a dig you're gonna be OK any how thank you guys and i'll try not to be so quiet in future .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts