Alfa Romeo Forum banner

181 - 200 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Re: Thanks for pack

Where the hell are the Alfaowner.com stickers supposed to go on my Spider ???
I know where you can stick it ... :)

How about on the back of the rear view mirror? or ... have it screen printed onto the roof (if it's a convertible) or ... attach it to one of those small back of the seat pocket things (they have a loop that goes over the head rest to keep it in place). I wish I could draw on here... or ... stick it on your handbrake.

Even better! Go for the whole kitsch throwback thing and mount it on a green pine tree car refresher and hang it off your mirror!!! :cheese:

x

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #185

I know where you can stick it ... :)

How about on the back of the rear view mirror? or ... have it screen printed onto the roof (if it's a convertible) or ... attach it to one of those small back of the seat pocket things (they have a loop that goes over the head rest to keep it in place). I wish I could draw on here... or ... stick it on your handbrake.

Even better! Go for the whole kitsch throwback thing and mount it on a green pine tree car refresher and hang it off your mirror!!! :cheese:

x
Hey send me some of your spare imagination, ive a creative job to do next and I am having to result to the wine to help me :rolleyes: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
154 Posts

Just solved the Spider AO sticker problem....

Put the sticker on the driver's or passenger's side sun visor thing (on the windscreen). When you're parked/in slow moving traffic/it's sunny and you've forgotten your shades, turn the visor down and everyone will see it.*

Brilliant and yet so simple!!!

I'm thought transferring my spare imagination to you now...... get ready to receive...... got it yet? :)

* Just make sure you get it the right way up though :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

Just solved the Spider AO sticker problem....

Put the sticker on the driver's or passenger's side sun visor thing (on the windscreen). When you're parked/in slow moving traffic/it's sunny and you've forgotten your shades, turn the visor down and everyone will see it.*

Brilliant and yet so simple!!!

I'm thought transferring my spare imagination to you now...... get ready to receive...... got it yet? :)

* Just make sure you get it the right way up though :lol:
Hmmm genius - just one small flaw in that the sticker is a window sticker (i.e. inverted). In addition on the current spider the sun visors flip towards the driver/passenger rather than away from them :)

·
Registered
154 Posts

Hmmm genius - just one small flaw in that the sticker is a window sticker (i.e. inverted). In addition on the current spider the sun visors flip towards the driver/passenger rather than away from them :)
Yes... that occurred to me while I was washing the bathroom floor this afternoon.... anyway... you could stick it to a laminate sheet and then on to your visor...

Why can't your visors be like everyone else's? Or is that the price you pay for having a glam car?

:) x

M

·
0 Posts

Got my welcome come today:thumbs:

Just got to decide now where to put the AO stickers on the Sprint.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Re: Have you received your club welcome pack?

Damn it, my club member key card ring has broken. I can probably try punch a new hole in it the opposite end. Do/Can ye ever send out additional ones? Fee included if ye do I assume.

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #194

Its a real shame these are breaking, of course when we have these printed, we had 1-500 printed and expected them to last longer than a year, when we run the next batch we will ask for additional blanks to be printed off, we may try a thicker material or even a rubberised version, this is being discussed soon.

·
Registered
16,125 Posts

Got my pack a couple of days ago. V.professional but leaves me with a conundrum.

Where the hell are the Alfaowner.com stickers supposed to go on my Spider ???
I have my pack and the stickers wont really go anywhere on a spider - maybe a nice big tax disc with AO.com on the outer edge is a good idea

181 - 200 of 246 Posts