Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week, the clutch slave cylinder went just before getting on to the A1 after a trip to Leeds, so the spider had to be recovered to Autolusso, I phoned Ned to let him know, this was about 4.30pm and by 9 am the next day it was fixed.:thumbs: The also said the auxcillery belt was dying, it certainly had been squeaking on start up, so they changed that as well. So I drove home feeling happy and the power steering felt much better after the belt change. On Sunday went up to Huntingdon for lunch with friends, on the way back, it was chucking it down, so lots of people braking and the traffic was backing up, on braking I realised the pedal was going down to much if I pressed harder, oh dear I thought that's not right:eek:, so I carefully got the car home and in the morning checked the fluid level, it had gone down by half, so topped it up drove it back to Autolusso, on close inspection on the lift, the rear brake pipe had a tiny fracture, it was the oridginal one, so it's lasted 12 years. Anyway all is fixed and as usual excellent service from Ned and the guys, so thanks again and have a great xmas:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
only ever heard good things from these guys i live miles away or i would give them a go seem to have loyal following

·
Registered
69 Posts
My GTV is currently with them after an altercation with a deer. Looking forward to getting it back.

Ned has been extremly helpful dealing with the insurnace company. Certainly recommended.

·
Registered
141 Posts
While everyone else is bigging them up, I had my car in theother day for what I thought was dreaded oil cooler pipes and turned out to be the PAS pump :eek: (mind you, they're £400 new as well...). They fitted a second hand within half a day as well as a new thermostat for good measure, were as friendly as they all always are and didn't even take the p**s very much! :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts