Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say that despite my several phone calls to you today the last with me having lost my tether and extremely upset (not your fault I know). My windscreen is now how it should be :)

I was shocked beyond belief at the thought of having to leave my car in the same place it was vandalised with the window smashed in for up 2 a week, But thankfully it's all sorted.

I just hope I don't ever catch the little darlings near my car, or better still, the police get a match on the prints! :rant::rant::rant:

·
AO Traders
595 Posts
I just wanted to say that despite my several phone calls to you today the last with me having lost my tether and extremely upset (not your fault I know). My windscreen is now how it should be :)

I was shocked beyond belief at the thought of having to leave my car in the same place it was vandalised with the window smashed in for up 2 a week, But thankfully it's all sorted.

I just hope I don't ever catch the little darlings near my car, or better still, the police get a match on the prints! :rant::rant::rant:
Hi there

I'm glad it is all sorted out now for you!!! :thumbs:

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts