Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's renewal time again and as I wasn't happy service or price with my current insurer I got a quote from Adrian Flux.

Quotation process was simple and straight forward, price given over the phone and sent out in the post under cut my current renewal substantially. Plus it had extra features for the lower price (my wife covered to drive my car, protected NCD etc).

I called today to take up the quote and was dealt with very quickly and efficiently and was even told the price had gone down a few pounds!!! Happy days!

So thanks Adrian Flux, I hope the rest of my dealings with you are as good as this.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
they also have a good service where claims are concerned (found out a few years back unfortunatley) and couldn't fault the service given.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I had some great deals out of Adrian Flux by going for Classic car status (anything over 10 years old) and limited mileage.

I would warn you that if you don't want to see a cancellation notice on your doorstep in a few weeks you should get your counterpart driving licence copied and sent and also provide them with written proof of your No Claims Discount(s).

I had to provide 2 NCDs for them, one from my main car and one from the previous insurer of the 'classic' car.

There was no problem with the previous insurer but my main insurer were under no obligation to provide proof of NCD.

It never used to be this complicated.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Goonersele said:
cool,i had an email quote from them but £475 is no good when im paying £292 atm :(
At least they would quote you... I didn't even get that far !! :rant: :cry:
(And I was with them through SEATCupra.net before :( )

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
No idea dude they just said "We can't quote you on that vehicle sir!!" :(

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nomad said:
No idea dude they just said "We can't quote you on that vehicle sir!!" :(
They must have seen his post count on here and thought "there's no way he can drive safely and make so many posts!"

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good deal and efficient service thank you to this site for informing me . They do ask for copy of driving licence and proof of NCD. Nearly had insurance cancelled, as I forgot to post it.

Had just accquired 3 points whoops (mobile speed camera) good job I was honest never had to provide proof before.

My first post not introduced myself sorry not sure what to say.

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Glad that we could do you the best deal, thanks for the positive feedback. We ask for that paperwork for all our policies to give to the actual insurance company for their records.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Glad you guys have had a satisafactory experience. When I recently asked for a quote it was not the most competetive but for me the worst thing about the telephone conversation was the excrutiating noise on the line which could only loosely be described as music. Sorry, this sounds flippant, there's nothing soothing about appallingly badly reproduced music - and no it wasn't the quality of the line on my mobile.

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Glad you guys have had a satisafactory experience. When I recently asked for a quote it was not the most competetive but for me the worst thing about the telephone conversation was the excrutiating noise on the line which could only loosely be described as music. Sorry, this sounds flippant, there's nothing soothing about appallingly badly reproduced music - and no it wasn't the quality of the line on my mobile.

Sorry that the music on our hold lines was not at a high enough standard for you, we have never received this complaint before so I will report this to our IT dept to investigate further. Hope this helps.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Sorry that the music on our hold lines was not at a high enough standard for you, we have never received this complaint before so I will report this to our IT dept to investigate further. Hope this helps.
Good that you're taking the feedback, I often wonder when the views of consumers are canvassed and when they're not. I don't think there would have been such a wholesale lemming-rush of call centres to India if the consumers had had anythnig to do with it. And guess what, unlike the lemmings they're already on their way back.
It's not always just about price, all the best.

·
Registered
592 Posts

Thanks
I'm holding now and its awful!!! :mad:

Beeps would be better!

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
I'm holding now and its awful!!! :mad:

Beeps would be better!

Again I am sorry you do not like the hold music, please bear in mind that we have to cater for a range of people / tastes. Please also remember that insurance is our main priority, I have spoken with the IT department regarding this and we are monitoring views and opinions on this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts