Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non, no, not me :) Do you remember I posted a video of a chap that reviewed the Alfetta GTV6 recently? (If not, don't worry, I will find the link for you later).

Now he has got his paws on a road going version of the Renault 5 Turbo 2, the mid-engined hairy beast from the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HjCrnr-NE

I think his car reviews, analysis and assessment are largely excellent, and his videos are, in some places, really well shot. As an aside, with the new Top Gear on the horizon, if I had to choose between him and Chris Evans as a host, I know who I'd back.

Anyway, enjoy the vid :)

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agree. he is pretty good as a reviewer.

i watched his review of a recent Alfa era that he found a bit underwhelming, and, relative to all the things he didn't like, he described the so-so handling as 'another pebble in my shoe.' Despite his negativity, you've got to admit, that's a lovely turn of phrase :)

Reactions: steveisfrowning

·
Registered
129 Posts
agree. he is pretty good as a reviewer.

i watched his review of a recent Alfa era that he found a bit underwhelming, and, relative to all the things he didn't like, he described the so-so handling as 'another pebble in my shoe.' Despite his negativity, you've got to admit, that's a lovely turn of phrase :)
his reviews of the 4C and 4C Spider are very positive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts