Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,does anyone know the procedure for the stamp on your pedal fault codes any help greatly recieved thanks all :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi wrinx gota say you must be on this site more than in your car which worries me slightly but you are alway willing to help which i think is great and what this site is about i think? but back to the subject in hand my car is 1995 1.8 16valve i have the immob code but not the alarm code are you actually asking for the fault code ? I dont actually know how to get codes from car and would appreciate any help no matter how little keep up the good work .

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOOoopss its a 1996 just posted without previewing its amazing how easy it is to make yourself look like an ass without trying isnt it? or is it just me he he. :p :p

W

·
0 Posts
Hi Fletch

I'm off work this week to finish arrangements for the Peak Alfa Day but seem to be spending most of the time on here wink

If its a '96 then it will have the Code. Chris has been helping me out with this as its a bit confusing. Pre-code cars you have to use a test lamp but won't go into that here.

For yours, put the ingition on "marcia" or the first position and then pump the accelerator five times in less than five seconds. The injector light will then start flashing the fault code. Its worth letting it go through it a few times just to be sure.

The code should be something like:

1 2 2 4 which is the lambda sensor.

Let me know what it comes up with and I'll check the codes for ya wink

Right, I'm off for a drive now :D

wrinx

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you mean turn the key till the dash lights come on as tried with lights on and with the first position which i think just is the steering lock as mine wont flash ,how long do i have to wait cheers mate

W

·
0 Posts
Hi Fletch

Turn the key to Marcia (ignition lights etc)
Fully depress (to the floor) the accelerator five times within five seconds and fully release.

The code should come up more or less straight away.

If it still doesnt work let me know and I'll give the details for using a test light, but this should work with yours as its a later model.

wrinx

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
confused feelings about where this conversation is going but still cant grt the light to flash do you need to use the master key for this process

W

·
0 Posts
I meant Peak Alfa Day of course.............

I used the normal key but you could try the master.

I'll look up the other way of doing it soon.

wrinx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts