Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in Italy at the moment on my hols, and yesterday drove past an Alfa dealer and noticed they had a couple of Mito's in. Went in and had a mooch, and the dealer offered me a test drive! It was a top of the range 1.4 petrol turbo 155BHP. It was very nice. Felt very taught, and the doors were extremely solid feeling and heavy. The bloke was messing with the DNA whilst I was driving and I could really feel the difference.
The cabin is a very nice place to be, the graphics on the dials are great, and as you turn it on you get a picture of a Mito coming towards you on the computer display :lol:

It does look better in the flesh and the room in the back is ok (the gf was sat in the back). Had quite a bit of oomph though I only drove it for about 6 or 7 miles and it was raining so couldn't test out the handling, though felt very planted.
The dealer said it had received plenty of interest throughout Italy.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
:cool:

Thanks for the review, PR :)

I have to admit, I will reserve judgement until I have actually seen one "in the flesh", as I remain unconvinced by the publicity photos :( .

Still, if it's good to drive and well built, it has to be good news :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Good to hear it looks better in the flesh. Hopefully the lower spec ones will be equally good.

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
If the lower spec ones are in the right price range...similar to fiesta...might be tempted to swap the misses car when its due..:)

D

·
0 Posts
I have pics of one must get them up. They are a mint looking car well this one was:D

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just back from Pompei :cool:

BF, he offered me a drive. I think it was the first weekend and they were probably on a commision for every test drive!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Indeed. Well done & lucky you:cool:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
If i was going for a small car, I would still try get the 500 Abarth me thinks. Whats the price difference any idea?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts