Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

As some of you may have noticed i am no longer the rep for AOSW :( if was not an easy decision to make but currently i am not spending the time i should organising events, and i think this is unfair on your guys.

This means that Tess is now the rep for AOSW as well as AOWS, so she has her work cut out, help her out a bit, if you want something organised see if it is viable, put a post up and see if people want to get involved, and organise something ;)

Thanks for the last 2 years as AOSW rep, it was fun, frustrating and above all a bloody good laugh, hope to see you soon at a meeting

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Jay sorry you have had to give up, thanks for everthing :)

Tess your rolls are just getting bigger :wow:

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts

can you be a bit more specific on exactly which rolls we're talking about here :eek:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
A Welshie in charge of the whole of the SW England... it's a conspiracy I tell you!

Thanks for all your hard work Jay, thanks for everything you've done for AOSW.

Tess, good luck lass! ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts

im losing weight les, not putting it on:(:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Suppose we should be thankful it's her rolls that are getting bigger and not her baps. :D
my baps are just fine as they are KK...:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hiya guys, like jay said if you want to organise or have ideas for meets let me know and i'll support you all the way, im currently nagging in discussion with a close friend and colleague ...you know who you are.....about taking on the rep role....watch this space...:lol:

thanx jay for all your help, advice and support, and im sorry you are going but now IM IN CHARGE.......i have the power, we welshies will take over ze world...oops sorry....got a bit carried away then :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hiya hunny......:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im holding them hun.....im holding them:cheese:

fancy a meet at verdis in swansea for brekkie on 21st august, its a fab place, looks out onto the channel, and the food is awesum...come back to wales, you know you wanna:)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Cheers Jay you've been a star :Hurray: will see you soon tho hun :Bluesmile:

Sooooo, which region is next Tess in your bid for world domination :laffin:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
think i might go for south central next sue....seems like a nice place mwah ha ha:cheese:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Good Grief.......:eek:

Tess will be taking over the whole of the U.K. mainland soon, Eh Folks.........:cheese:

Look out Ireland, you will be next........:D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts